News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Gay Bar Massacre

Started by Icarus, June 13, 2016, 02:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

In the early morning, at a gay bar in Orlando, a lunatic used an AR15 to slaughter 50 people. He also left more than 50 more seriously injured.  The Orlando SWAT team had to be somewhat hesitant to attack the shooter because it was feared that he might also have a suicide bomber vest.  Not that the SWATs were in fear for themselves alone,  but there were still a hundred or more people inside the bar. A SWAT shooter did kill him before any more carnage.  Aside from 9/11 this was the most deadly attack in our history. Not unexpected is that the perp has an Arabic name and is believed to be sympathetic toward ISIS.

Where are you sweet Jesus?

Steeler

And why am I not surprised that he had been investigated by the FBI in 13 and 14, and one of his ex wives says he had mental issues.
Absolutely terrible.

No one

It all boils down to the fact that humans suck, the whole lot of them! They are truly awful creatures.

Magdalena

So many emotions come at the same time. I can see it makes our dear friend, No one, very angry. It makes me very sad to see how we, or, some humans, don't see how precious life is.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Hard to get inside the mind of someone who shoots over 100 people who are doing him absolutely no harm whatsoever.  My anger is at our nation's system of approving gun sales.  This guy was investigated twice by the FBI and was suspected of being an ISIS sympathizer, yet his purchase of a long gun and a handgun within the past few weeks was approved.  The vast, vast majority of gun sales don't result in mass shootings.  Instead of patting down 80 year-old grannies at airports, guys like this, who are known to the system, should be forbidden from purchasing guns.  Reality check - guns are going to be sold in the USA, just like cars.  But this guy should have been blacklisted. 

Firebird

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 13, 2016, 04:28:48 AM
Hard to get inside the mind of someone who shoots over 100 people who are doing him absolutely no harm whatsoever.  My anger is at our nation's system of approving gun sales.  This guy was investigated twice by the FBI and was suspected of being an ISIS sympathizer, yet his purchase of a long gun and a handgun within the past few weeks was approved.  The vast, vast majority of gun sales don't result in mass shootings.  Instead of patting down 80 year-old grannies at airports, guys like this, who are known to the system, should be forbidden from purchasing guns.  Reality check - guns are going to be sold in the USA, just like cars.  But this guy should have been blacklisted.

Agreed, but even more so, why does anyone outside the military need an ar-15?? Every time this happens, it seems like that's what was used. But hey, if murdering 20 kindergartners won't change everyone's minds, I sadly doubt this will.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

Shit like this is why I am out to only a very select few people irl. People in my area are starting to slither their way out of the woodworks and praise the shooter for what he's done. Straight people who love to wear rainbows because it's fun keep repeating, "Don't get angry because live should conquer hate." And you know what? Fuck that and fuck them. I am sick and tired of having to choose between hiding who I am and fearing for my safety. It is appalling that in 2016 that we are still dealing with this shit.

But hey, gay people can get married now so what are we complaining about?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

joeactor

Quote from: Buddy on June 13, 2016, 04:57:53 AM
Shit like this is why I am out to only a very select few people irl. People in my area are starting to slither their way out of the woodworks and praise the shooter for what he's done. Straight people who love to wear rainbows because it's fun keep repeating, "Don't get angry because live should conquer hate." And you know what? Fuck that and fuck them. I am sick and tired of having to choose between hiding who I am and fearing for my safety. It is appalling that in 2016 that we are still dealing with this shit.

But hey, gay people can get married now so what are we complaining about?

So sorry you've got to deal with such sub-humans. The world is changing, but so slowly.
For all our evolution, seems many humans don't adapt well...

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on June 13, 2016, 02:47:40 AM
Dead.

Also, according to him and his horde of mindless drones, fuck gays because BLEH!  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

It seems to me that religion is only a justification for attacking people who are different.

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on June 13, 2016, 10:00:49 AM
It seems to me that religion is only a justification for attacking people who are different.
They don't need to be that different - only disliked by the perpetrator.

Actually, fuck it. Here comes the rant.

How little must those Islamist pieces of shit think of their cuntpickle god to think that they are mandated to fight his wars for him? A being of nearly infinite power, and it needs some bearded fucktard from Nowhere, Afghanistan to do its work for it?

Sorry, Islamist pieces of shit, I don't buy it. If your god wanted fear spread into the hearts of the infidels, he would have bloody well done it himself. Effectively too, I might add. You, on the other hand..? Now why would I fear a bunch of bearded, hairy-backed and likely as not sexually frustrated men who believe some other bearded, hairy-backed sexually frustrated man fles up to heaven on a fucking pegasus? You stole that one from the Greeks, by the way, and they were known for fucking children. You gave your prophet a boy-fucker's horse. Did you know that?

...There is more, but apparently, I'm late for a meeting.  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Asmodean on June 13, 2016, 09:55:46 AM
Dead.

Also, according to him and his horde of mindless drones, fuck gays because BLEH!  >:(

Actually, Jesus never said anything at all about gays or homosexuality.

Firebird

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 13, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
Dead.

No, but the Bible did.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Asmodean

Quote from: Firebird on June 13, 2016, 02:02:03 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 13, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
Dead.

No, but the Bible did.
Yes. It is a morally bankrupt document, which does not exactly reflect positively on its cast of characters.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Firebird on June 13, 2016, 02:02:03 PM
No, but the Bible did.

But Jesus didn't write the Bible.  The Bible isn't even a book - it's a collection of many writings, arranged by people who lived after those writings were made.  Let's say I decide to include a couple of Hitchens' writings with Mein Kampf and call it "The Book".  Does that make Hitchens' writings bankrupt?