News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Response to that Stanford rape horror show

Started by Sandra Craft, June 09, 2016, 12:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Bad Penny II

look at him, we must beat him.
we must beat him because he is mighty and strong
if our wives ever knew him they'd never be satisfied with us
Beat him
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on June 10, 2016, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: Davin on June 10, 2016, 04:38:56 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on June 10, 2016, 04:17:44 PMWhat I do at my best can easily be confused by the easily confused as trolling, but it's actually capering.
After the edit.

I have no problem with that, but since you don't seem be able to do it while carrying on a rational conversation, I guess my best course of action will just be to ignore you.

But I am so often the spark, you're all such a boring bunch of dried up old husks
Argh! Here we go with the name calling...
I don't want to hear it.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

Quote from: Magdalena on June 11, 2016, 09:06:57 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on June 10, 2016, 04:17:44 PMWhat I do at my best can easily be confoused by the easily confused as trolling, but it's actually capering.
After the edit.

I have no problem with that, but since you don't seem be able to do it while carrying on a rational conversation, I guess my best course of action will just be to ignore you.

But I am so often the spark, you're all such a boring bunch of dried up old husks
I don't want to hear it.
[gifs redacted]
I dispute 'all'. I like to think myself the epitome of young and moist. And Mags, while no spring chicken, is at least dampish...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Siz on June 12, 2016, 12:13:20 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on June 11, 2016, 09:06:57 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on June 10, 2016, 04:17:44 PMWhat I do at my best can easily be confoused by the easily confused as trolling, but it's actually capering.
After the edit.

I don't want to hear it.
[gifs redacted]
I dispute 'all'. I like to think myself the epitome of young and moist. And Mags, while no spring chicken, is at least dampish...

Dispute your moisture content all you want, mouldy or desicated you're still a husk.
Anyway I'm going go talk to god, he's much nicer to me than you nasty atheists.
Could be a prophet position coming up, some walrus like creatures are too happy.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.