News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

Started by Arturo, April 21, 2016, 03:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: Recusant on April 23, 2016, 04:18:52 PM
Quote from: Apathy on April 21, 2016, 03:16:50 AM
I am Apathy. I am diagnosed as Schizoaffective. I waited until you got to know me a bit until I decided to put this out there. As Neil deGrasse Tyson and I have in common that we like to avoid labels because it puts out preconceived ideas first. But as we don't have in common, I like to put the label out there sometimes because it makes me feel cool.

Interested in something Schizoaffective related? Ask me here, I will be happy to fill your curiosities.

Hello and welcome, Apathy. In keeping with your username, I don't care what labels have been applied to you, nor what labels you choose to use for yourself for whatever reason. Your contributions to this site are what matter, and they've been good so far. Carry on.  :thumbsup:

^Hear, Hear!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Siz

I am Apathy. I am diagnosed as Schizoaffective. I waited until you got to know me a bit until I decided to put this out there. As Neil deGrasse Tyson and I have in common that we like to avoid labels because it puts out preconceived ideas first. But as we don't have in common, I like to put the label out there sometimes because it makes me feel cool.

Interested in something Schizoaffective related? Ask me here, I will be happy to fill your curiosities.

Hello Apathy.

I, for one, think that schizoaffecive disorder sounds like fun. Is it really as cool as you portray? Some of us had to pay good money for bad drugs to get the same effects.

Are you familiar with psychoactive drugs, Apathy? Can you tell me the similarities and differences of their effects relative to schizoaffective symptoms?

I tend to be more sociopathic than psychopathic myself (I like the term 'moral insanity') but I'm not very good at it because I suffer spasms of kindness which I often find awkward to follow up.

I don't recall anything of note from reading any of your posts so I can't admit to having got to know you at all, but now I know you're mental you're much more interesting so I might pay more attention.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Arturo

Quote from: Siz on April 23, 2016, 10:19:02 PM

Hello Apathy.

I, for one, think that schizoaffecive disorder sounds like fun. Is it really as cool as you portray?
No, it scary as all hell. The most terrifying thing you could ever imagine times a billion. And it not only ruins your life, but every life of every person you depend on, IF they let you depend on them.

Are you familiar with psychoactive drugs, Apathy? Can you tell me the similarities and differences of their effects relative to schizoaffective symptoms?
Yes and I have taken some before but have since stopped. It triggered my first episode. Unfortunately, I can't answer your other question.

I tend to be more sociopathic than psychopathic myself (I like the term 'moral insanity') but I'm not very good at it because I suffer spasms of kindness which I often find awkward to follow up.

I don't recall anything of note from reading any of your posts so I can't admit to having got to know you at all, but now I know you're mental you're much more interesting so I might pay more attention.

Well isn't that nice.  :heyhey:
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱