News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hellooo everyone

Started by Arturo, April 02, 2016, 01:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Nam on April 04, 2016, 01:19:29 PM
We're the Insane Clown Posse. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

-Nam

Clown Posse, maybe. Insane, I don't think so.  :headscratch:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

Quote from: Magdalena on April 04, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

-Nam

Youse people are insane. There's no arguing here. I miss it. I'm actually starting to argue with people on imdb.com. Youse people are rubbing me the wrong way.

;)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Recusant

I almost got into an argument there about whether Midsomer Murders has an anti-Christian bias, but came to my senses before it got anywhere.  ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Nam

Quote from: Recusant on April 05, 2016, 01:13:12 PM
I almost got into an argument there about whether Midsomer Murders has an anti-Christian bias, but came to my senses before it got anywhere.  ;)

A lot of atheists pop out their heads on religious films. Mainly protestant ones because they suck so much.

Most protestant Christian films are so awful and I believe the reason is because they mainly view the Bible as literal. Therefore they transfer that literalism over into films. And films, for the most part, aren't supposed to be literal. And that's why almost every single film made by protestants fail: no imagination.

-Nam

Magdalena

Quote from: Nam on April 05, 2016, 04:57:55 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 04, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

-Nam

Youse people are insane. There's no arguing here. I miss it. I'm actually starting to argue with people on imdb.com. Youse people are rubbing me the wrong way.

;)

-Nam

:eyebrow:...And yet, you come here everyday.
Are you enjoying the peace? Is that why you keep coming back? :grin:

This is my first forum. This is also my only forum.  :shifty: (I'm faithful to my forum)
I don't know how much people argue in the other forums--I don't want to know--Well, actually, I do. Nam, you've been part of many forums, please tell me, can you find this peace in other forums?

Nam

This forum is more quiet than any forum on the web: http://www.atheistthinktank.org/index.php

I'm hoping this forum has sporadic jumps, and I'm here for it.

-Nam

Recusant

Occasionally we'll have somebody along the lines of Gerry Rzeppa stop by, which can provide some diversion. He finally stuck a flounce though.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Nam

As long as you don't get any racists. I hate racists, and I will tell them that to their face and make them cry. I actually did that once. I made him cry with just words. Online, I usually drive them to leave for websites that allow them to be members.

-Nam

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Crow

Quote from: Bad Penny II on April 07, 2016, 04:47:48 PM
What is a racist?

People who partake in races such as runners, racing drivers, swimmers, cyclists, etc.
Retired member.

Tom62

Quote from: Crow on April 07, 2016, 06:03:01 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on April 07, 2016, 04:47:48 PM
What is a racist?

People who partake in races such as runners, racing drivers, swimmers, cyclists, etc.

In that case, I'm definitively not a racist.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on April 07, 2016, 02:57:39 PM
Occasionally we'll have somebody along the lines of Gerry Rzeppa stop by, which can provide some diversion. He finally stuck a flounce though.
Awwww, yes....Gerry Rzeppa:tellmemore:
I should send him an email, just to see how he's doing.  :smilenod:
I should also say, "Hi" to Lekatt:notsure:

Arturo

What are you doing in my thread?

Jk. I warm up to people fast
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena