News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

I Want Trump to Be President - WHY?!?

Started by MadBomr101, March 16, 2016, 09:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: Nam on April 05, 2016, 04:34:18 PM

Reading further, sounds like he wants to start a war with Mexico.

Mexico and Canada are really your only traditional military threats, besides civil threats. Due to the location, geography and size of the States it makes it almost impossible for any nation not on the same continent to launch a successful attack without the help of a neighbour. One of the reasons I find the whole pre-emptive strike stuff a load of nonsense.

Or maybe he realised it would be cheaper to just invade Mexico, take over the cartels and turn it into the 52nd state than it would to build a wall.
Retired member.

Davin

Quote from: Nam on April 05, 2016, 04:34:18 PM[...]a waste of money and wouldn't solve the problem.
That is the modern Republican platform.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Nam

Quote from: Davin on April 05, 2016, 07:57:53 PM
Quote from: Nam on April 05, 2016, 04:34:18 PM[...]a waste of money and wouldn't solve the problem.
That is the modern Republican platform.

Actually, that's always been the Republican platform.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

MadBomr101

Trump's wall is just campaign rhetoric to get his mouth breathing supporter base cheering and clapping. Two mins worth of real thought on the subject confirms that it's so expensive and impractical that it has no chance of actually being built, nor should it.

It's just more of Trump's endlessly stupid bullshit.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tom62

Quote from: Crow on April 05, 2016, 06:11:16 PM
Or maybe he realised it would be cheaper to just invade Mexico, take over the cartels and turn it into the 52nd state than it would to build a wall.

A 52nd state called "New, New Mexico" ?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein