News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Um...

Started by Nam, February 19, 2016, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

To all concerned: Lay off the invective and name-calling. Please. This thread is supposed to be to welcome a returning member of this site. If you can't write something positive, then stay your fingers. Further shenanigans will get results you may not be pleased with.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Crow

You all are acting like a bunch of muppets (bar Recusant, except maybe the post prior in red but I'm haven't read that). The person says they have an argumentative character which they revel in and has been banned from a few sites because of it in an introduction post in a sub forum about intro-fucking-ductions which are what? Yeah you guessed it fuck-witts! Self-characterisations.

Straight off the bat you are all like "go on then start an argument", "ooooh look at you all boastful about your banning", "I think you're a troll" (none of those are direct quotes just the gist of comments). I don't blame Nam for calling Bluenose an idiot I'm calling Icarus for saying the same thing as well. If you poke your gonna get a response. Don't like the response? don't act like a whinny bitch that has been left in the cold all night because you acted like bent ref.

Nam has basically done fuck all to act like a troll or even indicate such. In fact they have done the opposite by engaging in many posts across the site in a none combative way or in a way to target users in a troll like manner.
Retired member.

Tank

This thread has been locked while the staff consider the situation.
If you want to discuss this then PM any staff member.
Be aware any PMs will be copied into the staff discussion.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Michael1

Quote from: Nam on February 21, 2016, 02:28:44 AM
I'm quite charming and humorous it's just I speak my mind, I don't hold back, and I don't lie about anything; and I do not let go of things if I feel I'm right, while being quite stubborn and opinionated in the process.

Those things you'd usually want to be known for offline. Have a nice day!  ;)
I liked the earth before it was cool.