News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

HAF Cutlery

Started by Magdalena, February 07, 2016, 04:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on August 06, 2017, 02:13:48 AM
I am thinking between a corkscrew and a fork. (I don't know if I'm at the appropriate amount of posts yet but I thought I would throw my ideas in)

So I came up with a great idea, if some are willing to go along with it. (Or maybe my ego just went to my head) What do you guys think represents me more: the fork or the corkscrew?

I suppose I don't know what accessory would represent me most either but I'll leave the cutlery to you guys.
You're more like a Medium Pocket Knife with Compass.  :rimshot:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on August 06, 2017, 01:48:05 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 01:28:22 AMCould you please create a few corkscrews? I'm sure people who prefer corkscrews would also like to select from a variety of corkscrew designs.
What do you think?  :eyebrow:

That's an interesting thought, and yes, I'd be willing to try it at some point. I may have some time on my hands later this month. Feel free to remind me if nothing has appeared by September.  :)
Thank you, Recusant.
You see? One person is already thinking about it.  :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 03:27:19 AM
I am thinking between a corkscrew and a fork. (I don't know if I'm at the appropriate amount of posts yet but I thought I would throw my ideas in)

So I came up with a great idea, if some are willing to go along with it. (Or maybe my ego just went to my head) What do you guys think represents me more: the fork or the corkscrew?

I suppose I don't know what accessory would represent me most either but I'll leave the cutlery to you guys.
You're more like a Medium Pocket Knife with Compass.  :rimshot:

Haha what?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Maybe a spoon with the words 'there is no spoon' on or near it. 8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Arturo:
^^^
I think you're multidimensional.  :smilenod:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 03:59:42 AM
Arturo:
^^^

Multi...purpose? :P

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 06, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

I like that!  :smilenod:
However, a spoon stirs up shit, does Arturo do that?
A knife cuts through bad arguments, does he do that?
Is he a fork because he eats up the camaraderie here?
Or is he a corkscrew because we like winers, but not whiners?

OR...or is he a Medium Pocket Knife with Compass because he is multidimensional?  ;)

Arturo

Haha I like that SP. I don't know why but I do lol

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 03:59:42 AM
Arturo:
^^^

I thought that was it. :)
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Essie Mae

Quote from: Recusant on August 06, 2017, 12:24:39 AM
OK, here's a rough and ready stand-in spoon. The resolution isn't great, and maybe you can pick a better owl (doesn't matter what size, I can work with whatever you choose) but it's something for now. If this one is OK I can help you add it to your signature if you'd like, and we can hope that the real silversmith shows up again to produce an original at some point.

That is quite enchanting and I'd love it as a signature thank you. It will give me an impression of wisdom, gravitas even 😂
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Quote from: Essie Mae on August 06, 2017, 08:55:29 AM
OK, here's a rough and ready stand-in spoon. The resolution isn't great, and maybe you can pick a better owl (doesn't matter what size, I can work with whatever you choose) but it's something for now. If this one is OK I can help you add it to your signature if you'd like, and we can hope that the real silversmith shows up again to produce an original at some point.

That is quite enchanting and I'd love it as a signature thank you. It will give me an impression of wisdom, gravitas even 😂

Done.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 04:04:57 AM
Hopefully no

QuoteA knife cuts through bad arguments, does he do that?
Not really. Sometimes but mostly no.

QuoteIs he a fork because he eats up the camaraderie here?
In a positive way - yes :)

QuoteOr is he a corkscrew because we like winers, but not whiners?
I do whine a lot...

OR...or is he a Medium Pocket Knife with Compass because he is multidimensional?  ;)
Hmmm....
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Essie Mae on August 06, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

That's a nice new spoon! :smilenod:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on August 06, 2017, 04:04:57 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 06, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

I like that!  :smilenod:
A knife cuts through bad arguments, does he do that?
Is he a fork because he eats up the camaraderie here?
Or is he a corkscrew because we like winers, but not whiners?

Someone who is multidimensional and can find his way. :P

(I'm just nitpicking  :sidesmile:)

Arturo

QuoteSomeone who is multidimensional and can find his way.

Wait...

Commando. This guy can do many things. He can eat snakes and kill people with plastic forks. (this guy's name is actually "snake eater" but he is basically a commando here)
     Arturo The1  リ壱