News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 07, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

I'm waiting for the moment when SD sees a dumb comment from one of my family. That will be glorious.
:watching:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on May 07, 2016, 06:22:33 AM
You know what? I'd say yes but I still owe my grandmother about a thousand dollars from the Mini and I reaally don't want to piss her off haha. I got a phone call and a ten minute lecture for posting this:

"Ted Cruz is getting a lot of hate but honestly who HASN'T visited Indiana and immediately given up on their hopes and dreams shortly after"

Bwahahaha. Also, that sucks. I don't know how you stay sane there
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

Because I have this place to vent my frustrations.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on May 09, 2016, 02:32:04 PM

:thumbsup:

Also, nickname change? Maybe I missed it
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

Quote from: Firebird on May 09, 2016, 03:30:11 PM
Quote from: Buddy on May 09, 2016, 02:32:04 PM

:thumbsup:

Also, nickname change? Maybe I missed it

Yep! I felt it was time for a change.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Claireliontamer

Crow

Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

New political lawn sign I'm installing in my front yard.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Pasta Chick

Preliminary sketch of me voting in 2016:

Pasta Chick

Buddy

I'm rooting for Lady Macbeth.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey