News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hi all!

Started by this-gospel, December 19, 2014, 02:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

this-gospel

My name is Mariappan. I am from Malaysia. I am 46, physically disabled since 2 (Polio). I am from a Hindu Family. I became a Christian in 1997. I am a self proclaimed theorist. I love Science. That's all for now. Nice to be here.

viocjit

Welcome to the forum ! I'm glad to see someone from Asia that is a former Hindu and a Christian (this is uncommon for a board like this).

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, Mariappan! :)

Here are the: 

QuoteNotes for new members.
The Rules.

Users who comply with forum rules will graduate to full membership after 10 posts.
Till that time your ability to post is limited to the "Getting to Know You" section of the forum.
It is our hope that this small restriction improves the overall atmosphere of HAF.

Some threads you might find interesting.
Where did you get your username from?
10 Things About Yourself
Tell us A Bit About Where You're From
Photography
Non-religious pet peeves
Pets...what do you have?
Favorite Song, with video
How to tell your family you are an atheist.*
"Rules for Conducting a Discussion" by Dr. Mortimer J. Adler*

*You will need 10 posts before you can add a post to this thread, but you can read it at any time.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: this-gospel on December 19, 2014, 02:56:15 AM
My name is Mariappan. I am from Malaysia. I am 46, physically disabled since 2 (Polio). I am from a Hindu Family. I became a Christian in 1997. I am a self proclaimed theorist. I love Science. That's all for now. Nice to be here.
Good Morning Mariappan.

Welcome to Happy Atheist. I'm glad you have joined up as we don't have any other Malaysian members. What is a self proclaimed theorist?

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Quote from: Tank on December 19, 2014, 08:21:09 AM
What is a self proclaimed theorist?

Something delightful I reckon /
Retired member.

this-gospel

Quote from: viocjit on December 19, 2014, 04:40:20 AM
Welcome to the forum ! I'm glad to see someone from Asia that is a former Hindu and a Christian (this is uncommon for a board like this).

Thanks bro!

this-gospel

Quote from: Tank on December 19, 2014, 08:21:09 AM
Quote from: this-gospel on December 19, 2014, 02:56:15 AM
Good Morning Mariappan.

Welcome to Happy Atheist. I'm glad you have joined up as we don't have any other Malaysian members. What is a self proclaimed theorist?

Regards
Chris

Hi Chris! Thanks. Self proclaimed cause no one else beliefs that I can solve problems (Science)

Sweetdeath

Nice to meet you! This is a friendly place, so I hope you enjoy your stay.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Essie Mae

Hello tg, pleased to meet you. Do people try to make you go back to Christianity?
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Michael1

Hello Mariappan, I may also be a self-proclaimed theorist but I am not sure.
I liked the earth before it was cool.