News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Last week I had a trip

Started by Ezequiel Medvietzky, March 10, 2008, 05:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezequiel Medvietzky

Well, for months we have been preparing for a school trip called "masa israeli"- israeli journey, a 6 day part hike, part survival, part religious bullshit that if to tell you the truth was kinda nice.

We met at the school, sunday 23:30 and the buses left us in a place called "Macthesh Ramon" (well the english word Machtesh is--- Machtesh, It's kinda like a crater, a huge one of about 30 km in radius, and it's the biggest machtesh in the world, the other 2 machteshes are also in israel so they are onle found here), a beautiful place in the middle of the "yehuda" desert, with gigantic mountains we had to climb, we spent about 2 days there hiking and terrain sleeping, the third and fourth day's aren't important...

In the fifth day we got to Jerusalem, we sang some songs, "prayed" at the western wall, well I didn't really but it was fun reading and screaming gibberish and kneeling up and down like those funny little cute ones all dressed in black with that hat and the beard...

actually it was really fun, too bad all my photos were accidentally erased as my roommate opened my camera to see what's inside... yeah he's not too brilliant, I think he's about as smart as george bush...

LoL

tacoma_kyle

Nah.

George Bush would bomb it.

No evidence lol.

I'm not hardcore anti-Bush or anything but he does generally seem like a glorified 16 year old rich chick played out different. Meaning? Dumb and makes no sense.
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

MommaSquid

Sounds like a hellatious trip.