News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hello all!

Started by Frzfrd, March 08, 2008, 10:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frzfrd

Hello.  This seems to be the spot for introductions, and far be it from me to sneak in without a proper one.  Frzfrz, franz or Liv if you please. At age 16 I'm a very happy athiest. Although taken to church and baptized before I was old enough to have say-so , I never could bring myself to commit to the christian beliefs. Most of my outlook on like seems to be on par with the general description of humanistic philosophy. Without going on the offense I do like to have discussions with my christian friends, but still cannot seem to understand what aspect of religion prevents people from seeing things as I do.

I guess maybe that was too much rambling there, But I'm quite excited to explore this communtiy and hopefully gain some insight from other athiests on the web.
If you ask me whether it's half full or half empty, I'd say it's half full, of nothingness - Jeffrey Lewis

tacoma_kyle

Whats up homey?

This funky un-normal text is hurting my eyes...lol j/k
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Whitney

Hi franz, welcome to the forum.

SteveS

I find myself prefering "Frzfrz" just because it looks cool.  So, Frzfrz, welcome to the board!  And don't worry, you're going to have to "ramble" a lot more than that before it can be qualified as "rambling"!  I know this because I'm terribly guilty of enormous rambles - and thankfully nobody has kicked me out yet.

Enjoy your stay!

MommaSquid

Frzfrd....you simply must share how you came up with that name!  

Welcome to the forum.   :)