News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Why Are There Gay Men?

Started by AnimatedDirt, June 12, 2012, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

technolud

Quote from: asmodeanOf course I mean it. Why wouldn't I?

Just seems there are a lot of things on the close personal relationship scale come ahead of the the pretty scale.

Sweetdeath

Everyone has a different type. Shouldnt we accept our awesome preferences?

Sure, some like the big muscles, asymetrical face or wide hips, but not everyone does.

Me, for instance likes small, small hips ( i only am attracted to Japanese men and women for the most part)--- and gotta have something unique about their face. A 'perfect' model or person just doesn't exist. I like people who admit to liking the differences in people.

As far as sex-- looks have nothing to do with it.  :P
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Quote from: technolud on July 17, 2012, 04:09:17 AM
Just seems there are a lot of things on the close personal relationship scale come ahead of the the pretty scale.
The first thing that usually greets me in a face to face meeting with a person is that person's face. If I dislike looking at it, why sould I still want to dig deeper to discover the wonderful aspects of their personality? I'm lucky enough to know some great people who manage to combine a personality compatible with my own with looks ranging from not disagreeable to 8-9 on the abovementioned scale, so... No real loss for me. Why lower my standards in the name of political correctness?

It's not about maintaining a close personal relationship - it's about establishing new ones. If a friend of mine took a shotgun blast to the face, we would likely still be friends. However, if I met a shotgun to the face survivor I had no prior dealings with, I'd not be open for any kind of relationship beyond professional as colleagues or service provider vs. customer.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

That's an interesting perspective, Asmo.

(sorry, but i cant look at that poor woman who was maimed by the Chimp in US, without nightmares.)  :'(
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

technolud

Quote from: asmodeanThe first thing that usually greets me in a face to face meeting with a person is that person's face. If I dislike looking at it, why sould I still want to dig deeper to discover the wonderful aspects of their personality?

Undoubtedly its true, you can pick your friends for any reason you wish.

Asmodean

Quote from: technolud on July 17, 2012, 11:08:18 AM
Undoubtedly its true, you can pick your friends for any reason you wish.
Yes, and I pick mine after having been picked by them, unless I dislike them for whatever reason.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.