News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

It's 4/20! It's Davin's Birthday!

Started by Magdalena, April 20, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 20, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Thanks Silver and Joe!

I have enough to share.

But it's gotta all be used up today.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Davin

Icarus

Keep up the good work Davin. Many happy returns to you.   :cheers:

That's a hellva stash you have shown.. I do hope that you are OK for sharing.

Friend wife was watching a serial hospital TV program last night (Gray's Anatomy)....Someone brought grass laced cookies to share and many of the doctors got high.  Funny.   

Davin

Thank you, Icarus....

Might have been a bit much for the weekend... now for the clean up.