Re: Davin!!!! There?s a party going on!!!!!! (GIF WARNING)

Started by Biggus Dickus, December 13, 2014, 10:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Davin

Magdalena

Buddy

Crow

Retired member.

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."