News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

The future of the forum

Started by Claireliontamer, June 14, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

I agree, Glos; I gave up that place a long time ago.

Arturo

I don't know many athiests but I was concerned with verbal assault when I came here for reasons. Reasons being I've heard of athiests being...opportunists in attacking one's weak spot(s). For obvious reasons I stayed. Mags especially gave me a warm welcome and I appreciate all of you. Our community is good the way it is. We don't need those other people who come to just troll do we? We have the best athiests right here already. Let's kick it up a notch, BAM! You are all enjoyable for certain reasons. You get along and have good discussion and bring something unique to the table. You're all independently cool and I enjoy your company. Look at how long the forum has lasted! You guys make the athiest happy at the happy athiest forum.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 07:14:56 AM
If we want more people to join the forum, we need to learn to do some of this shit right here.

We should give Tank one of those powerful weapons.  :notsure:
He could spread atheism at a much faster rate.
Possibly. But I have found a 120mm APFSDS round spreads pretty much anything everywhere  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on March 29, 2017, 10:57:46 AM
I don't know many athiests but I was concerned with verbal assault when I came here for reasons. Reasons being I've heard of athiests being...opportunists in attacking one's weak spot(s). For obvious reasons I stayed. Mags especially gave me a warm welcome and I appreciate all of you. Our community is good the way it is. We don't need those other people who come to just troll do we? We have the best athiests right here already. Let's kick it up a notch, BAM! You are all enjoyable for certain reasons. You get along and have good discussion and bring something unique to the table. You're all independently cool and I enjoy your company. Look at how long the forum has lasted! You guys make the athiest happy at the happy athiest forum.
Awwww...Arturo... :hug:
I'm glad you stayed.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

I'm speaking from personal experience but, large internet communities tend to be on the chaotic evil side while small ones are more bearable and more pleasant. The last thing we need is some edge lords trying to debate without any actual peace of mind.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on March 29, 2017, 12:38:13 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 07:14:56 AM
If we want more people to join the forum, we need to learn to do some of this shit right here.

We should give Tank one of those powerful weapons.  :notsure:
He could spread atheism at a much faster rate.
Possibly. But I have found a 120mm APFSDS round spreads pretty much anything everywhere  ;D
I don't know what that is.
Sounds powerful!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...Speaking of powerful, where's THE Asmo:(

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

OldGit

O Grey One, I humbly beseech thee to return unto these thy humble admirers.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 31, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 31, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

The what?

El Asmojito, Father Bruno, El Asmojito.
Ooh, that reminds me, today is Friday, I should have one of those esta noche:grin:

Edit: Fixed grammar.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 31, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

The what?

Ooh, that reminds me, today is Friday, I should have one of those esta noche:grin:

Name doesn't ring a bell "Madre Superiora Magdalena"...however. If you will be enjoying mojitos later this evening, please, please, please come back to the forum tonight and post some stuff. 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 31, 2017, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 31, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

The what?

Name doesn't ring a bell "Madre Superiora Magdalena"...however. If you will be enjoying mojitos later this evening, please, please, please come back to the forum tonight and post some stuff. 8)

I don't know if I should do that, the rules say that I shouldn't do that.  :notsure: ~And Tank's banning hammer is huge and powerful. Besides, I end up speaking like this:  :-\

One more thing...
"Madre Superiora Magdalena"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Biggus Dickus

Mags,

So when you say enough of the sister stuff, how serious are you really?

We talking physical violence or what?