Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on September 16, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 13, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

You know what's weird?
My first cat looked exactly like the black cat. White paws, white chin. The cat I have right now looks exactly like the gray striped one.
~That's such a strange coincidence.  :grin:
I used to have a cat that was all black. He got startled one time and scratched my upper lip. It left a small scar. But otherwise was as well behaved as cats get.
Ha! ;D

So y'all can stop posting this ridiculous Kat stuff,...I mean hours long videos? Who in their right mind would take the time to record this stuff?
And I don't know what to make of the Kat Opera Hermes posted...I guess it represents how far society has collapsed.

Anyway nothing is cooler dogs jet skiing, amirite?!

Road trip!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

hermes2015

Opera buffa, to be exact.  :D
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on September 16, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
I used to have a cat that was all black. He got startled one time and scratched my upper lip. It left a small scar. But otherwise was as well behaved as cats get.
A small scar?

:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 16, 2019, 06:24:16 PM
And I don't know what to make of the Kat Opera Hermes posted...
Quote from: hermes2015 on September 16, 2019, 07:57:59 PM
Opera buffa, to be exact.  :D
Yeah, Bruno, it's the Opera buffa.  :reading:

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Cats outside this morning fighting and dogs barking for hours until it was time to get up. I'm now grumpy about other people's dogs and cats.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Buddy

Cats are obviously the perfect pet. Black cats specifically.

Want a pet to go with your gothy witch aesthetic?

Want a strange little goblin to share your house with?

Want your own void?

If you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss stares back and demands chicken.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

^^^
:rofl:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tank

I have unlocked the poll so new members can participate.
I have hidden the results from people who have yet to vote to give them an incentive to vote.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on September 18, 2019, 11:08:13 AM
I have unlocked the poll so new members can participate.
I have hidden the results from people who have yet to vote to give them an incentive to vote.
:thumbsup:

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

After years of deliberation, I voted for dogs.  They just seem to be more loving and lovable, like me.  Of course, every now and then they rip someone's face off, but that person must have deserved it.