News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

This appeared on my automatically generated youtube playlist...I thought I heard that Linkin Park sound! :love:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

I've been listening to music with a lot of bass and a fast tempo to keep me up in my morning commute. Lil Jon never fails to disappoint with that

*NSFW*
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on July 22, 2017, 01:31:34 AM
mags:
It's a beautiful afternoon here in Los Angeles. 
It's the perfect time for, Kendrick Lamar- LOVE. (feat. Zacari)

Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer Prize for music.
QuoteRapper Kendrick Lamar has won the Pulitzer Prize for music , becoming the first non-classical or jazz artist to collect the award.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-43789936

Davin
P. Bruno
Pasta chick

"High Five!"  :grin:

Where is Keke right now!  :grrr:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Further proof there is no god!

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on April 17, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

QuoteRapper Kendrick Lamar has won the Pulitzer Prize for music , becoming the first non-classical or jazz artist to collect the award.

Davin
P. Bruno
Pasta chick

Nice, now I will play all of his music really loud in my car with the windows down while driving slowly.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on April 17, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Davin
P. Bruno
Pasta chick

Nice, now I will play all of his music really loud in my car with the windows down while driving slowly.
If "they" give you dirty looks, point to your car stereo and tell them...

..."That's right! Pulitzer Prize winner, baby!"
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Davin
P. Bruno
Pasta chick

Not a fan of rap myself, but IMO the fact that a rapper won that prize is cool.  8)

No one

No one:

Raps 247:
...In your realm

So you're saying in your realm there is a god?

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 17, 2018, 11:20:51 PM
Not a fan of rap myself, but IMO the fact that a rapper won that prize is cool.  8)
Yes, it is.  :)

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on April 18, 2018, 12:56:28 AM
No one:

Raps 247:
...In your realm

So you're saying in your realm there is a god?

So you're saying in your realm, a rapper winning a Pulitzer Prize is proof that there is no god? How?

You've mentioned many times how much you dislike humans, you exclude yourself from us. I don't know if you're joking. I live in this realm with these humans, some believe there is a god, I don't. So, my answer is yes, in my realm, some believe there is a god and there is nothing I can do or say to convince them that there isn't one, and there is nothing they can do or say to convince me that there is one. But in this realm, a rapper winning a prestigious award doesn't prove that there is or that there isn't a god.

I don't see the connection. Please tell me about your realm where apparently they are connected.