News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Theme for the next Photo Challenge

Started by hermes2015, February 15, 2019, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Sorry that it's been a while, but I've been pretty occupied at home setting up my new music listening room. Now that it's mostly done, I am trying to think of a theme for the next HAF Photo Challenge. I have some ideas, but in case my choice of themes has been a bit one-sided, with topics that are biased in favour of my own interests, I suggest we get some input from all HAF members.

Please reply and suggest a theme or two you think may be good for the next challenge. If it is something outside my comfort zone, so much the better.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Red
Textures
Home things
Gardens
Beaches
Trees
Flowers
People
Pets
Animals
Shopping
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

Slumber, awakening, subdue, blast, sunrise, sunset, earth, water.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Thanks for the ideas so far, Tank and JJ. I will wait to get some reactions, and perhaps more ideas, from other members before reacting. I am sure a good theme will crystallize out of the process.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey