News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Blessings and seasons greetings

Started by noquarter, March 28, 2010, 08:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noquarter

Blessing and seasons greeting to all Atheists, Theists and Nontheists alike on this forum.
I would like to thank you all for permitting me to introduce myself on your wonderful forum.
I consider myself a strong Theist but I am not a fundamentalist. I am not a member of any particular faith but I do embrace the Truth contained in all faiths.
My purpose for coming on this forum is to try to engage, some if not all, members in fruitful discussions. Particularly, I am interested in the nature of reality and the meaning of life but I am open to anything and everything.
Forgive them for they know not what they do

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Whitney

sounds interesting, welcome to haf.

G-Roll

QuoteI consider myself a strong Theist but I am not a fundamentalist. I am not a member of any particular faith but I do embrace the Truth contained in all faiths.
now that raises my curiosity...

welcome to the forum.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

elliebean

Hi Noquarter! Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and here ya go!
:D
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

LoneMateria

:welcome:  to the forum!  Tell us more about yourself.  Do you have any hobbies?  Any favorite books?  And how did you come to your beliefs?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl