News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Started by Raggy, November 02, 2007, 08:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raggy

The Irish accent is the most cringe worthy on the entire planet, bar English. Seriously, learn to talk right.

Mister Joy

QuoteThe Irish accent is the most cringe worthy on the entire planet, bar English.

Get stuffed you Scottish nonce. :wink: The whole world loves Ireland (just look at all these giddy Americans) & nobody loves Scotland because it's just a tumour stuck on the side of England; there to leech billions of pounds a year out of our tax payers and whine about all of its problems as if they're our fault. Isn't it about time that Scotland grew up, got a job & moved out?

Po-li-tic-AL ANGST :lol:

Hi Merc. Nice to have you amongst us. :D

rlrose328

Ya know... that sounded mean kinda, but I know with a British accent, it would sound just adorable!!!  ;)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Mister Joy

Does sound meaner than I intended actually. Sorry if I scathed your national pride there, Raggy. Scotland's a lovely place full of rainbows (LOADS of them) and lollipops.

Raggy

Actually England has leeches off of Scotland and always has done. Never had a history lesson? Never wondered why the SNP keep fighting for independence? And at least Scottish men sound like men and not like some kind of castrated farm animal. Och aye Jimmy.

Merc

personaly.. i love the scots, not sure why, i jus get a good vibe from em, if i was any other nationality id be Scottish or Martian  :D  :D
"lord! i have met you! i have found proof of your existence! but proof denies faith and without faith you are nothing!"
"ow bugger" god replied, and justly disappeared.

Mister Joy

Quote from: "Raggy"Actually England has leeches off of Scotland and always has done. Never had a history lesson? Never wondered why the SNP keep fighting for independence? And at least Scottish men sound like men and not like some kind of castrated farm animal. Och aye Jimmy.

You just made my day! Now I don't have to feel bad about before. I'll try to keep it nice.

We don't leech off you, cherub. Use your common sense. Check this out:

http://www.thecep.org.uk/media/yp_mk_30aug.pdf

Also, our lying shit of a Prime Minister IS Scottish, and so are a great number of UK MPs. The reason they aren't keen to let Scotland have independence (or England have its own parliament, for that matter) is because they'd wind up losing all of their power.

See the thing is, I want Scotland to be independent. So do most people here. As I said, it's a parasite and we'd be much better off without it. However, as a parasite depends on a host, Scotland depends (supposedly) on England. So what's the Scottish solution to this? It's simple: they get to be fully self-governed and independent BUT the rest of the UK still has to have Scottish MPs AND essentially pay for everything so you get to have cushy low taxes. In other words "waaaa, we depend on the English which equates to them oppressing us somehow. Therefore we should be able to influence their law but they can't influence ours in any way, shape or form... and then we can be our own country but still continue to suck money out of them for all eternity. It's fair that way." That's one of the main reasons why the English aren't playing the game. It isn't because we love your companionship or enjoy paying for your well being.

I'm not all that miffed at the Scots themselves though. I'm more pissed off at New Labour for being such a band of lying fuck heads. They could easily give England a parliament & follow up by giving you guys your independence (full independence, not the best of both worlds). It's purely their personal selfishness that stops them.

Quote from: "Merc"personaly.. i love the scots, not sure why, i jus get a good vibe from em, if i was any other nationality id be Scottish or Martian

Those Martians do nothing but leech money out of us Earth dwellers and then moan about their right to independence. Nowt but a tumour, that's what Mars is. I blame Gordon Brown.

Raggy

Man, what a lying son of a bitch. The English are evil, always have been. Take a look at Africa, India, China and Scotland's REAL history, not this wacko's fucked up version of it. Go back to kissing your wrinkly old queens arse yah wee fanny boy chav.

Mister Joy

QuoteMan, what a lying son of a bitch.

Back yourself up in your own time.

QuoteThe English are evil, always have been. Take a look at Africa, India, China and Scotland's REAL history, not this wacko's fucked up version of it.

Yep, I made so many historical references it's surreal. And the English are evil. We build death stars and blow up planets! Heck who needs more proof than that? :lol: You stick to your DVD collection, lad: you can't go wrong. Fun as it was, though, I'm not going to waste any more breath on you.

Raggy

Quote from: "Mister Joy"
QuoteMan, what a lying son of a bitch.
Fun as it was, though, I'm not going to waste any more breath on you.

Yeah, that's cos you know I'm right. This guy is so far in denial about his poncy country that it's sad.

rlrose328

This is fascinating!  When does the eye poking commence?  LOL!  THis is the type of thing I only see in movies.  :lol:

EDIT TO ADD:

Just reviewed this conversation with my hubby and he had this to add:

Were you face to face, this would surely come to blows by now... and if you were government officials, you'd have declared war.  Now back to your respective countries to have a breath and a laugh.  (anyone else LOVE "Extras"?)
**Kerri**

Mister Joy

Quote from: "rlrose328"This is fascinating! When does the eye poking commence? LOL! THis is the type of thing I only see in movies.

Personally, I'm looking forward to when we start throwing empty threats at each other. "Bet you wouldn't act so cocky if you were standing right in front of me" and so on. That's when you'll know it's hit rock bottom. :lol:

Quote from: "Raggy"Yeah, that's cos you know I'm right. This guy is so far in denial about his poncy country that it's sad.

I'm not in denial about my poncy country, I'm just eeeeevil. Which explains why I have the rational argument (though it is in fact evil English LIES, designed to deceive & manipulate, naturally) + a brain (always handy when you're evil) while you have nowt but your just passion for FREEEDOOOOM!

Mel Gibson knows his stuff. :D

EDIT:

Quote from: "rlrose328"Were you face to face, this would surely come to blows by now... and if you were government officials, you'd have declared war. Now back to your respective countries to have a breath and a laugh. (anyone else LOVE "Extras"?)

Actually I've kind of come to see this is quite fun now. It's so stupid that we may as well carry on just to see how much stupider it can get. And I haven't seen much Extras. I kind of assumed it'd be like The Office, which I don't find that funny; then again I should probably give it a go in case I'm wrong. Peep Show pulls off that sort of awkward comedy much butter though, I think.

rlrose328

Quote from: "Mister Joy"Actually I've kind of come to see this is quite entertaining now. It's so stupid that we may as well carry on just to see how much stupider it can get. And I haven't seen much Extras. I kind of assumed it'd be like The Office, which I don't find that funny; then again I should probably give it a go in case I'm wrong. Peep Show pulls off that sort of awkward comedy much butter though, I think.

Wow... we assumed every Brit LOVES The Office... we just don't get it.  But Extras is a hoot!  Especially the one with Sir Ian McKellen and another one with Daniel Radcliffe.  Those had me rolling on the floor.  We got the DVDs from Blockbuster online.  But there were only 2 seasons of 6 episodes each... WAY too few!!!
**Kerri**

Mister Joy

Quote from: "rlrose328"Wow... we assumed every Brit LOVES The Office...

They do, generally. Though I'm more into Blackadder, Red Dwarf, League of Gentlemen, Monkey Dust, that sort of stuff. The type of comedy the Office & Peep Show do can either work perfectly or be really awful. There are loads of shows trying to copy the style now and none of them are at all funny.

By the way, isn't there an American version of The Office now? What's that like?

Raggy

I have historical fact on my side, you have you countries bloated, arrogant ego and lame references to Braveheart. That movie was full of more errors than Kent Hovind. But hey, if you wanna throw facts out the window, then go ahead, be a creationist.