News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's your best trait?

Started by weedoch, July 12, 2008, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeatlast

Probably my ability to transform into a short skinny hairless werewolf at the quarter moon and kill a yack from 200 yards away with mind bullets, that's telekinesis for the uninformed. (I stole the yack/telekinesis skill from Tenacious D).
In the real world my best trait is my refusal to give up once I have started something. Which does not always come handy, for example when I'm eating.
Oh well.
Adios dammit.
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!" "However," replied the universe,"The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."
-Stephen Crane

Dickson

I'm good at my job (English teacher).
"If there is a God,
I know he likes to rock"
--Billy Corgan

Faithless

I'm an excellent cook.  I'm smart.  I'm a good friend.  I am able to laugh at myself.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan

"It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand." - Mark Twain

curiosityandthecat

I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :D
-Curio

Asmodean

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :eek: With all the fundies!   :eek2:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :eek: With all the fundies!   ;)
-Curio

Asmodean

Your humility and awesomeness has no boundaries  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.