News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

arab-israeli conflict

Started by Asmodean Prime, July 26, 2006, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iplaw

I would be advocate of medical marajuana for you; help you take the edge off.

Big Mac

Eh, weed isn't that great. It's the drug of the high-schooler. It's all about getting sloshed up with Alcohol like a man.

What's wrong with Anger? Anger is what moves the world. Anger shapes the nations and crushes those who are not strong or swift enough. Anger is good. I mean we wouldn't be here today if some angry WASPs didn't come from England and get all pissed off at peaceful Native Americans with their tobacco smoking and their hunter-gatherer style living.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

iplaw

I'm not biting anymore I have work to do.

Big Mac

Ah, I am no longer Pavlov....damn. Hahahahaa.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Tom62 -godley and cream?  I thought it was Sting who sang that song?

Bigmac, I see your point about Germany maybe providing land for Jewish settlers, but, as a bible believer, I adhere to the mind-set that Jews must settle in their historic homeland, which is Israel.  This is not just my own thinking, or personal opinion, as I believe you will see - this will happen - and has happened, and the Jews will prosper, but will be assaulted from all sides by unbelievers.  Israel, though, will be victorious.   Don't believe me?

Watch this space.

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Big Mac"I'm against Israel not because they are Jewish but because they violate the Geneva Convention. The irony is that a nation founded because of one of the most horrible war crimes of history would be commiting to so many.

Actually I got into it with another Atheist on another forum because I didn't like Israel.

Bigmac, aren't we all guilty of contravening the Geneva convention - even America?

To be honest, as a person, it pains me terribly to see both palestinian and isreali children and civilians suffering.  I HATE war.  It brings only desctruction.  There are NO winners in my opinion..  But I truly think that there are powers at work today  to bring both israelis and arabs into a catastrophic war to destroy both sides, for their own selfish, and satanic agenda.   This is my post, it is here for the record.  As I said earlier - watch this space.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Court

Uh oh, onlyme's prophesizing.
And in the middle of a spitting cat-fight. This would be interesting if it were in person...
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Asmodean Prime

court, not sure I get your drift.  what do you mean?

I am not a prophet, not even a good Christian, but I believe bible prophecy, and I believe it will be proved right in the end.  

I love to debate in person.  As I said earlier, yes, I am a real person, as is yourself.  Please view my picture gallery.  I have looked at yours.  We are all only just people trying to make sense of this world, are we not?

Just because I have a daughter older than you, I don't look down on you.  You make points and arguments my daughter, 25, would be incapable of.  I commend you for that.  Is it wrong, though, for me to see you as I would my own daughter?  I am concerned only for your welfare.   Oh, I know, many people and regimes have said just the same.  I am just an ordinary man, though, trying to provide for his family as best I can.  If you take offense at this, please let me know and I will desist and try to keep things more formal in the future.

Court

I'm not taking offense. I simply mean that BigM and iplaw were getting angry and you spouting smugness about what will happen would probably bring about some violence, if this were in person.
You are not concerned for my welfare, so don't say it. I understand you're a real person, believe me. I'm not that nice in person, either, so don't expect it on the internet either.
You believe in bible prophesies? Didn't Jesus tell his disciples they would see the second coming in their lifetimes? They're all dead, by the way.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Asmodean Prime

court, to correct you on Jesus' sayings

He said that 'this generation will not pass away, till all things be fulfilled.  

The generation He was speaking about, was the rebuilding and re-establishment of Israel (the fig tree in bible prophecy).  He was basically saying that those people that witnessed the return of Israel in the endtimes (1948), would witness and experience all the foretold prophecies being fulfilled in their lifetimes.   This has yet to be confirmed or established.  As I said before, watch this space.  If I'm wrong, berate me.  If I'm not, please be adult enough to ackowledge that bible prophecy is right.  

Please at least await the outcome before posting a reply.   I respect you for that.

Aullios

Quote from: "onlyme"court, to correct you on Jesus' sayings

He said that 'this generation will not pass away, till all things be fulfilled.  

The generation He was speaking about, was the rebuilding and re-establishment of Israel (the fig tree in bible prophecy).  He was basically saying that those people that witnessed the return of Israel in the endtimes (1948), would witness and experience all the foretold prophecies being fulfilled in their lifetimes.   This has yet to be confirmed or established.  As I said before, watch this space.  If I'm wrong, berate me.  If I'm not, please be adult enough to ackowledge that bible prophecy is right.  

Please at least await the outcome before posting a reply.   I respect you for that.

If I were to say "This generation", you would not be wrong to assume I mean the current generation in which we are living.  Why would Jesus, if he is God, say something so flagrantly misleading?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/generation

Generations don't last 2000 years by any definition.

Court

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html

Yes, I know I'm being lazy. I'm working, what do you expect?
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Court

And, onlyme, I'm not going to be "adult" enough to put up with your smug, self-righteousness. Not today. Don't predict things when you have no earthly idea what will happen.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Asmodean Prime

court, I'm not being smug

I'm just saying that the jury is still out on this thing. We are the final generation, at least wait til all be fulfilled (all of us) till we pass judgement

I'm not predicting things myself.  All I say is  let the bible speak for itself.  We will then all be able to pass judgement on whether the bible is right or wrong.  After all, this is the last chance, in my opinion, for the biblical truth to be revealed.  It will be revealed as truth, or falsehood.  Let history be the judge.

Is that not fair for all parties?

iplaw

I can't stay far enough away from this snafu...