News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Oh Happy Day!!

Started by fyv0h, September 22, 2011, 01:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fyv0h

We can't be stopped! Well, at least not collectively. I mean, individually we could probably be hit by a car or attacked by a rabid indoctrinated baby, or something. But as a group, unstoppable.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/guest-voices/post/atheism-on-the-upswing-in-america/2011/09/20/gIQAFch2hK_blog.html

Praise be to...uh...whatever you prefer to send praise to. I'm praising pudding cups. Tasty!
Jesus freaks out in the street. Handing tickets out for God.
Turning back, she just laughs. The boulevard is not that bad.  ~Elton John

لا إله

WWSDJD - What Would Sammy Davis Jr Do?

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

Great article, loved it. Very well written.

Sweetdeath

Maybe there is hope in this new gen after all!   Maybe the internet (with its limitless information) has shaped the truly less stupid, who won't be fooled by christian/catholic mythologies.

Yay!   Good read btw.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.