Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

What, pray tell, is the difference between Portugal style Pizza and Italian style pizza? ....Crust,  toppings, cheese variety?

Tom62

Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2019, 01:18:09 AM
What, pray tell, is the difference between Portugal style Pizza and Italian style pizza? ....Crust,  toppings, cheese variety?

http://www.oliviascuisine.com/portuguese-pizza/
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tom62 on January 13, 2019, 07:01:41 AM
Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2019, 01:18:09 AM

http://www.oliviascuisine.com/portuguese-pizza/

Pretty much this, except they more commonly have green pepper added to the topping as well.

xSilverPhinx

I put some fresh basil leaves, olive oil and onions in a blender to make some sauce for the omelet I had for lunch but it ended up tasting more like grass than anything.  :bleh:

xSilverPhinx

I opened a can of sardines (I love fish) and now the whole house smells like one big can of sardines. And lemon sauce.  ::)

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 04, 2019, 01:37:46 AM
I opened a can of sardines (I love fish) and now the whole house smells like one big can of sardines. And lemon sauce.  ::)

Yummy!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

I finally cracked open my ostrich egg and made homemade fettuccine pasta.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on February 04, 2019, 02:40:01 PM

How big was the yoke?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on February 05, 2019, 02:38:48 PM
Quote from: Buddy on February 04, 2019, 02:40:01 PM

How big was the yoke?

It was about the size of an orange
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

xSilverPhinx

I went to the university restaurant for lunch today and was served a blob...not too sure what that was. :notsure:

I was hungry so I pricked it with my fork a couple of times to make sure it didn't twitch and ate it. I think it was pork. 

xSilverPhinx

Just to add: I've been thinking...there is a strange lack of pigeons on campus...

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2019, 01:12:12 AM
Just to add: I've been thinking...there is a strange lack of pigeons on campus...

:rofl:

jumbojak

I just had sliced summer sausage on crackers. Not bad.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz