News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Deeper into the Trump Abyss.

Started by Dave, January 30, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Thinking about the "efficiency" and cost of "treatment" for trannies in the US armed firces - betcha the those manly pursuits like drug addiction and alcoholism cost a whole lot more in every way.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

The trannie thing is bullshit. The cost of maintaining a few alternate types is a not even pocket change compared to the big guys' absurd wall. A legitimate question is: Does it cost more to maintain a transgender soldier than it does to maintain a more ordinary one?  The big guy costs a colossal amount to have the secret service protect he and his extended family, (even Tiffany). Let us compare those costs with that of maintaining the limited numberof transgender military personnel.  His golf junkets to Mar-a- Lago costs a bloody fortune for the US-1 Aircraft to make those trips. Our guy is being the shit head that is so mysteriously appealing to his base.

Aside: I think that he stepped on his own dick when he pardoned Arpaio.

Arturo

Quote from: Icarus on August 29, 2017, 02:11:28 AM
That would imply he doesn't have a micro-penis.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Could be, a constitutional law type professor said that that could actually be a misuse of the presidential power to pardon and grounds for impeachment.

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 29, 2017, 02:36:15 AM
Well, he is well capable of getting his foot up to his mouth so treading on his own crotch should not be a problem.

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 29, 2017, 02:40:46 AM
Quote from: Arturo on August 29, 2017, 02:36:15 AM
Well, he is well capable of getting his foot up to his mouth so treading on his own crotch should not be a problem.
You're right. He probably walks like a crab.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Will Trump be impeached? I doubt it, despite the fact that el Trumpo is making America a bit of a laughing stock* kicking him out would result in a (hopefully temporary) near theocracy. Which is worse to you guys? The rock or the hard place?

* The UK under May is not doing so well in terms of international reputation either, but it is a matter of scale.

Firebird

I think he will be, but only once he's no longer a useful idiot to the Republicans. My guess is after the midterms, when they'll hopefully get their asses kicked. Unless Mueller's investigation finds something really damning, like the piss tape, hard evidence of money laundering through his properties, or the person he killed to make his hair stay like that.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Davin

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-knew-moscow-tower-proposal-campaign-lawyer/story?id=49472342

QuoteFour months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization's then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

Quote"To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Trump was never in contact with anyone about this proposal other than me on three occasions, including signing a nonbinding letter of intent in 2015," his statement says.

While it fell through, the intent to do business with Russia was still there.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

I was wondering if this was going to be some stupid thing.

But it does leave room for the development of the relationship between Putin and Donald. After all they were sending him information to incriminate Hillary. It wasn't really anything he did that she didn't at this point when Trump was going over the building opportunity.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: Arturo on August 30, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

But it does leave room for the development of the relationship between Putin and Donald. After all they were sending him information to incriminate Hillary.
Mostly, it's just another thing for the pile.

Quote from: ArturoIt wasn't really anything he did that she didn't at this point when Trump was going over the building opportunity.
I've read this a few times, but I can't figure out what it means. Hillary wasn't intending to do business with in other countries during her run for president. So it is something he did that Hillary didn't. And it's very important to tell the difference between getting paid to go speak somewhere, and entering into a long term legal agreement with one or more other entities.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Michael1

I know I'm sidetracking here but I rather interpret economic data. I guess that America is having major issues here:

"The largest service sector exports are travel and tourism, royalties and license fees, and transportation (including freight and port services)." (http://dpeaflcio.org/programs-publications/issue-fact-sheets/the-service-sector-projections-and-current-stats/)

The service sector accounts for 79% of America's GDP in 2017. (trade.gov)

Basically, America relies so heavily on anything related to transports that when anything goes wrong there they got big problems. And climate change is just that. All the technology and knowledge and expertise are not sufficient I bet.

The problem with America is that it's part of their culture and I bet they see mobility as a form of freedom as well which in fact is just a deep cultural thing. And the inner part of culture is very very hard to change. It easily brings countries on the edge of domestic violence.
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Dave

Quote from: God on August 30, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
I know I'm sidetracking here but I rather interpret economic data. I guess that America is having major issues here:

"The largest service sector exports are travel and tourism, royalties and license fees, and transportation (including freight and port services)." (http://dpeaflcio.org/programs-publications/issue-fact-sheets/the-service-sector-projections-and-current-stats/)

The service sector accounts for 79% of America's GDP in 2017. (trade.gov)

Basically, America relies so heavily on anything related to transports that when anything goes wrong there they got big problems. And climate change is just that. All the technology and knowledge and expertise are not sufficient I bet.

The problem with America is that it's part of their culture and I bet they see mobility as a form of freedom as well which in fact is just a deep cultural thing. And the inner part of culture is very very hard to change. It easily brings countries on the edge of domestic violence.
The UK suffers from a similar problem, ever since Maggie (may she rot in hell) Thatcher virtually destroyed our industrial base. This tends to increase the poor-rich divide, a few service (especially financial) providers make a lot whilst the blue collars suffer.  Also it works whilst you can service external customers and create national income, but you don't get far rich swapping doing the laundry with your next door neighbour.

Isolationism is the potential death of service industries in terms of national income and both the US  and the UK are presently on a rail in that direction.

There are countries that would be happy to steal your, and our, places in the global services sector, possibly asking fewer questions about shady deals and where the tax is paid . . .

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on August 30, 2017, 05:24:14 PM
Quote from: Arturo on August 30, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

But it does leave room for the development of the relationship between Putin and Donald. After all they were sending him information to incriminate Hillary.
Mostly, it's just another thing for the pile.

Quote from: ArturoIt wasn't really anything he did that she didn't at this point when Trump was going over the building opportunity.
I've read this a few times, but I can't figure out what it means. Hillary wasn't intending to do business with in other countries during her run for president. So it is something he did that Hillary didn't. And it's very important to tell the difference between getting paid to go speak somewhere, and entering into a long term legal agreement with one or more other entities.

In Donald Jr's email he posted, the "incriminating" information was about supposed "business" with Russia.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Oh, shit, I agreed with Bannon!

Paraphrased:

"I respect the cardinal, in matters doctrinal. In the matter of running the country he is just another guy."