News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Deeper into the Trump Abyss.

Started by Dave, January 30, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Yes, It was a counter-sanction. When Davin and I agree, it must be so.

That's how the game is played. Trouble for the Russians is, however, that they can not do much harm to the US interests without harming their own interests in the process. I think the orphans were an example of just that - Russia making a symbolic answer to the sanctions, but without screwing over any-one important on their own soil... Bah! I'm about to go on a tirade, but there is work that needs doing. I've covered this in some posts above though, for those truly interested.

In any case, why not let the Congress or some faceless committee deal with the whole Russia situation? I mean, if I was a pure-intentioned Trump, I would consider that... Unless prevented by some law of some kind?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

The White House has confirmed that Trump wrote Trump Jr.'s misleading statements about the collusion meeting, so the Russia collusion does go all the way to the president. Not surprised since about an hour after the meeting started, Trump tweeted
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864?lang=en
QuoteHow long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?

I have little doubt that Trump knew about the collusion.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

That man lives in a fantasy universe!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Trump is to a retarded crack addicted monkey, what a retarded crack addicted monkey is to Steven Hawking

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on August 02, 2017, 03:50:10 PM
The White House has confirmed that Trump wrote Trump Jr.'s misleading statements about the collusion meeting, so the Russia collusion does go all the way to the president. Not surprised since about an hour after the meeting started, Trump tweeted
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864?lang=en
QuoteHow long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?

I have little doubt that Trump knew about the collusion.

LOL what's funnier is what Hillary said to him in that lmao I'm dying...
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/president-trump-may-have-to-testify-in-seth-rich-lawsuit/
QuoteNow, Wheeler's attorney says he wants to depose President Donald Trump and former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

I'd love to see Trump talking under oath.

Dave

Must be getting awfully cold and dark in that abyss, with lots of slimy things crawling around . . .

No one

Gloucester:
Must be getting awfully cold and dark in that abyss, with lots of slimy things crawling around . . .

Are referring to the Trump family reunion?

Dave

Quote from: No one on August 02, 2017, 08:16:34 PM
Gloucester:

Are referring to the Trump family reunion?

Tut, no.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dave

Looks like there is still a severe disconnect between Trump and his Shite House staff. Similar to the disconnect between Trump's brain and the real world?

Biggus Dickus

After the blasting Mitch McConnel received recently from Trump, maybe some of the Republicans who sided with Trump against there better judgement during the election will now sadly realize the following:

Original article here.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

His approval rating is running at about 37% accirding to Gallup. So about a third of Americans are still stupid?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Looks like others are around 37 - 40%

Davin

Remember that up until the impeachment, even Nixon had a about the same approval ratings.

Dave

Quote from: Davin on August 11, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
Remember that up until the impeachment, even Nixon had a about the same approval ratings.

Simply more evidence against about a third of American citizens, IQ-wise.

OK, I know, it is the same everywhere, there is always a faction that will vote with their gonads, or their body waste disposal orifices, rather than their brains. From gun-nuts who will vote for any pro-ownership/carry candidate, regardless of all other matters of state,  to those who are out of touch with rationality, always voted red or blue and not really interested enough to think about it.

On this side of the pond, I can think of no person worth voting for in any governing position.