News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

NEW!!

Started by Beast, April 30, 2010, 01:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beast

Hey, from AZ. I have been an atheist all of my life, literally I can think back as far as early elementary school when I questioned the Sunday school teachers. My grandparents and extended family have always been the ones to take me to church and get me bibles. No matter what I did there was always something wrong with the whole aspect of god and the bible. I began to broaden my exposure by checking out other religions, only in an attempt to understand what everyone else was teaching/believing.

I recently had it out with my wife, who is a christian, and the results of that made me even more convinced there is no god and the bible is crap. Even after putting holes into all the beliefs that my wife holds she continues to believe. I consider my wife smart and a logical thinker but this kind of stuff drives me nuts. So I have decided to become active in the effort to save my children from becoming sheeple.

I have taken a look around the site a bit and I definitely like what's going on here. Look forward to the discussions and chatting it up with fellow skeptics/non believers/free thinkers/etc.

-Kevin.
-Kevin
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

elliebean

Welcome to the forum, Beast!  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Davin

Welcome to the forums!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Killa_Kron

Dude...literally you are BEASTLY!  :D yeah i know...I'm stupid
"WOOOO! FREEBIRD!" -Millions of Metalheads

Beast

Thanks.

Quote from: "Killa_Kron"Dude...literally you are BEASTLY!  :D yeah i know...I'm stupid

I know. LOL
-Kevin
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/