News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Rang and Lang

Started by Hector Valdez, April 22, 2012, 08:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

Quote from: Jimmy on April 29, 2012, 03:53:09 PM

How about Elvish from LOTR? It's  awesome and would satisfy my inner geek and keep most prying eyes and ears away! Better yet, let's speak the evil language from Mordor, because we all know we're going to hell anyways ;)
ook invade it's slow, then you'll consequentially have a busy night. How ridiculous!! I just tell them,"as if I can have that much effect!!"

How about Klingon? It sounds evil anyway, and would play perfectly into the angry atheist stereotype ;)
But in all seriousness, better to speak in a language everyone understands, rather than try and cloak it in indecipherable mystery like religion does.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: RenegeReversi on April 29, 2012, 10:52:18 PM
Lol. I hate the goddamned Ipad.  >:(

Blasphemy! The iPad is fantastic, although I do wish they included more ports.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.