News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Atheist Brethren - Let us go out and commit atrocities together!

Started by MadBomr101, March 28, 2012, 01:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Ali on March 28, 2012, 04:25:28 PMWhat kind of community group was this?

It was just a neighborhood social gathering at the clubhouse of my in-laws residential community.  Somehow one of the many conversations going on turned Xian because everyone seemed to be Xian (except for me, of course)  So the general consensus was one of agreement that atheists can't possibly know how to be decent, moral beings with no divine magical pixies outlining it for us.

They were all "Yup!" "That's right." Each clueless confirmation sinking them all ever deeper into a morass of ignorance from which they will probably never be rescued. 

It was a headache inducing level of stupid.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tank on April 01, 2012, 05:36:54 PM
Quote from: The Semaestro on April 01, 2012, 05:31:54 PM
Gotta admit, though, deep within my subconscious mind, there's probably something that would enjoy a good, bloody, rape. t(O_O)t
Quite right! Bend over boy!!

This thread has taken a totally unexpected S&M turn that I had no idea was going to happen but I'll bet god did.   :P
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Hector Valdez

You guys bring the dildos, I'll bring the spanish fly.  :-X

MadBomr101

Quote from: The Semaestro on April 04, 2012, 08:01:43 PM
You guys bring the dildos, I'll bring the spanish fly.  :-X

God knew you were going to say that.   :o
- Bomr

Beachdragon

Dobermonster

Looks like I came back just in time for the orgy. Let's see . . . we have the whores, the dungeon masters, the bondage equipment . . . I'll bring the wine and coke, but who's in charge of the fruit platter?

Sandra Craft

I'd bring the fruit platter but I'm too tired to prepare it.  I'll be responsible for the lube.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Guardian85

Quote from: Dobermonster on April 11, 2012, 02:01:05 AM
I'll bring the wine and coke, but who's in charge of the fruit platter?

I guess I'll have to volunteer...

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Hector Valdez

QuoteWe said some stuff.
Ready to make this the night we never want to remember but can't seem to forget?  :-X

Squid

Quote from: MadBomr101 on April 04, 2012, 02:11:28 AM
Quote from: Ali on March 28, 2012, 04:25:28 PMWhat kind of community group was this?

It was just a neighborhood social gathering at the clubhouse of my in-laws residential community.  Somehow one of the many conversations going on turned Xian because everyone seemed to be Xian (except for me, of course)  So the general consensus was one of agreement that atheists can't possibly know how to be decent, moral beings with no divine magical pixies outlining it for us.

They were all "Yup!" "That's right." Each clueless confirmation sinking them all ever deeper into a morass of ignorance from which they will probably never be rescued. 

It was a headache inducing level of stupid.

You should have introduced them to the Euthyphro dilemma and the logical shortcomings of Divine Command Theory.

Amicale

Quote from: The Semaestro on April 22, 2012, 08:43:20 AM
QuoteWe said some stuff.
Ready to make this the night we never want to remember but can't seem to forget?  :-X

If you let me slip something into your drink, I can take care of that for you.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Jimmy

SHOCKED that NOBODY volunteered to bring any babies. You can't have a gathering of this magnitude without consuming innocent little babies!!! I don't have any to offer up, perhaps someone could go find a couple. I'll bring the tabasco sauce!
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Amicale

Quote from: Jimmy on April 23, 2012, 03:09:45 PM
SHOCKED that NOBODY volunteered to bring any babies. You can't have a gathering of this magnitude without consuming innocent little babies!!! I don't have any to offer up, perhaps someone could go find a couple. I'll bring the tabasco sauce!

The Asmo. I think we all took it for granted he was bringing them.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan