News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Octuplets + 6 kids + No Job = Why Am I Paying For This?

Started by joeactor, February 13, 2009, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nulono

Rev.RonnieReynolds

Its a personal choice and responsibility to have and care for children, but when you are unable to care for and provide for them on your own, you're a shithead.  The solution:  Kill the babies and sell the blood.

Rev.RonnieReynolds

QuoteSo here's what I think needs to happen.

1.  CPS definitely needs to get in there immediately and monitor this situation, and yank all the kids if necessary.  Personally I think they should all be yanked now.  It's obvious this family shouldn't be around any children.  The parents only had one, and look how she turned out!  I cant' even imagine the damage they can do to 14 helpless kids, some of them already disabled, and no one even knows the problems the new ones are going to have.

2.  Octomom needs to get some professional help.  She needs to be put away somewhere for awhile in a padded room.  She is seriously disturbed, and that fact alone should tell the state to take those kids out of there.

3.  She needs to be sterilized immediately.

4.  If she ever does work, her wages need to be garnished for the rest of her life to pay back the MILLIONS of dollars of medical care that my tax dollars are paying.

5.  And someone please fix those lips!  She does NOT look like Angelina Jolie, she never WILL look like her, those fat, deformed, slug-shaped lips need to go, and whoever injected those lips needs to be taken out back and shot.

I feel much better now!   :D

MY REBUTTAL
1. Kill the babies and sell the blood
2. Padded rooms don't work.  Believe me.  I'm not kidding.  Thorazine does.  And Haldol.  Temporary Comas.  YAY!
3. Tie them fuckin tubes up.  No joke.
4. Rob the bitch at gunpoint and fuck her credit up with Identity theft.  I'd say rape her to, but the bitch has too many babies.  A beating may suffice my blood lust for welfare whores and living babies.  The only good baby is a dead baby.
5. She could make some money with those lips.  I'd let her suck my dick any day.  Big ol' slobbery bj's with the babies crying in the other room, thats what I'm talkin about.
IN ADDITION I WANT TO REITERATE MY ORIGINAL POINT, KILL THE BABIES AND SELL THE BLOOD.