News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Sausage, scrambled eggs and wheat toast.

billy rubin

fontana cheese an d pecans

too cold up here to grow pecans. we get hickory an.v d butter nuts, black walnuts, and red and white oak acorns

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 02, 2020, 03:59:44 AM

Hermes, getting your cookies off girl scouts could land you in jail.........Boy scouts too.
I expect that you have some lovely chocolate bunnies in SA, also capable of getting certain guys in trouble.
Margaritas....not so much unless you are in Spain.

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

xSilverPhinx

I'm nervously chewing gum at the moment, but going to Outback Steakhouse soon! Man I love those ribs of theirs. :tellmemore:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

I made some newborn wellingtons, with roasted red potatoes, and baby carrots. For dessert, there will be kitten cannolis. A vintage bottle of Albino infant blood to wash ot all down with.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 24, 2020, 10:08:48 PM
I'm nervously chewing gum at the moment, but going to Outback Steakhouse soon! Man I love those ribs of theirs. :tellmemore:

Man I had to be rolled out of there.  ;D

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 25, 2020, 02:45:34 AM

Man I had to be rolled out of there.  ;D

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

Do they still do that deep-fried onion flower?  I think I had that in one of their restaurants about 25 years ago.
Disgusting. And delicious.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: jumbojak on December 14, 2019, 08:32:51 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 14, 2019, 03:28:53 AM
Be aware that many processed products contain hidden carbs that raise your insulin levels.

You really have to read labels if you plan to eat any processed foods. I skip meals if all that's available is junk. Once you realize that you don't need to eat every day it's quite liberating.

I had enough missed meals as a kid that I have a real problem being liberated from hunger. This makes it really tough to control my weight.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Siz on January 25, 2020, 08:58:11 PM
Do they still do that deep-fried onion flower?  I think I had that in one of their restaurants about 25 years ago.
Disgusting. And delicious.

Oh yeah  :let'seat:

Sandra Craft

Toasted bagels with smoked salmon cream cheese.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany