News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Ann Coulter's War on Evolution

Started by Amor Fati, July 10, 2006, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"
Quote from: "Big Mac"Getting along is for anthromorphic animals in Disney Movies. Humans are more evolved by blowing, burning, stabbing, shooting, etc. each other up. It's called progress people!

Regarding the asshole comments, I'd say other things about guys who say the same things. Only problem is women get away with murder with some of the dumb things they say (surprise) and do (surprise surprise).

I'm not singling women out for my hostility, most men irritate me as well. In essence, I hate most of humanity
Evidently your irony detection meter broke.

No....I just killed it and buried its body in a corner of my basement after I carved out a few of the organs that I normally eat.....

What were we talking about?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

donkeyhoty

Quote from: "Big Mac"What were we talking about?
Can't we all just get along?
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Big Mac

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"
Quote from: "Big Mac"What were we talking about?
Can't we all just get along?

And I responded with the bullet-proof: "Getting along is for anthromorphic animals in Disney movies. Such as meerkats, warthogs, and lions. Humans are more advance in that we simply off each other when we feel insecure, hence religion."

Chris Johnston

Well I can't express strongly enough how appalled I am at all this rubbish. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for lowering yourselves to such a depth. This is disgusting, absolutely disgusting!

Here you take two women, both of whom have their own opinions, and bash them mercilessly. What needs to be done is to gag and bind them both and mount them mercilessly. I volunteer. Maureen is hotter but Ann has that skinny whore thing going for her.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Chris Johnston"Well I can't express strongly enough how appalled I am at all this rubbish. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for lowering yourselves to such a depth. This is disgusting, absolutely disgusting!

Here you take two women, both of whom have their own opinions, and bash them mercilessly. What needs to be done is to gag and bind them both and mount them mercilessly. I volunteer. Maureen is hotter but Ann has that skinny whore thing going for her.

You're sick....I like that.