News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Everything is now going to be alright...things are good in the world!

Started by Biggus Dickus, December 15, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDeath

I remember hearing that that creature had some close ties to the british royal and the british political elite?

AngelOfDeath

If things on such large scale happen in the US, the news certainly doesn't report it.

Tank

Quote from: AngelOfDeath on December 16, 2017, 07:01:31 AM
I remember hearing that that Jimmy Savile creature had some close ties to the british royal and the british political elite?  What was that all about I wonder?  Evidence suggests that plenty of folks knew what he'd been up to for a lot of years.  My personal opinion is that the royals are scum and should be sent to the guillotine, french style.  I hope you UK folks don't take that too personally, but i think they're evil.
Of course he did. He hid in plain sight and a lot of his relationships were to do with his charity work. Which again was part of the camouflage. Some did know what he was up to something. One particular children's charity wouldn't let him near any of there events. The thing that gets me is the local West Yorkshire police's behaviour towards him. They pretty much protected him. The Royals are squeaky clean by comparison. I very nearly bought some of his boxes of cigars after he died! I wrote to Jim'll fix it a few times, never got to go. I missed a bullet there!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.