News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

informed to cancelled marriage.

Started by khabrusely, July 27, 2010, 07:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabrusely

Promised marriage brocken on demand of dowry and beauty of the highly educated girl .What are legal options? Girl , MS In Optho, got proposal of marriage .Terms finalised.Marriage hall booked,Invitation cards distributed,marriage clothes purchased.The boy and girl moved like couple. On fine morning the boy told her demands of his parents failing to which he threatened to cancelled marriage. Later on on the pretext of beauty and pretiness and dowry he informed to cancelled marriage.

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

SSY

Use a ducking stool, if he floats, he's a witch, if he drowns, he's not a witch.

Is that the sort of advice you wanted?
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Ihateyoumike

Wait...
It's just that I...
Hold on....
What?!?
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

KDbeads

Quote from: "Ihateyoumike"Wait...
It's just that I...
Hold on....
What?!?

I think you read my mind lol
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams