News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Arturo....Post: 2012!!!

Started by Magdalena, July 22, 2017, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Keep it up! It is always interesting to read your perspective on things.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Claireliontamer

Congratulations :)  Good to have you here.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on July 22, 2017, 08:26:28 AM
Quote from: Tank on July 22, 2017, 08:23:30 AM
See you aren't Apathy incarnate at all! :D

Your engagement has enriched the forum immensely.
Seconded   :thumbsup:

Thirdeded :thumbsup:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

So....Arturo,
What have you heard about the: Maya, Olmeca, Tolteca, Chichimeca, Totonaca, Mixteca, Zapoteca, Azteca prediction of 2012?  :eyebrow:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Ah, late to the party. Congratulations on 2,000+ posts, Arturo!

Your contributions to discussions here are much appreciated. I've watched several of your videos too, and think you're making progress on that front. Here's to the next 2,000(+).  :dance:

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on July 23, 2017, 08:08:01 AM
So....Arturo,
What have you heard about the: Maya, Olmeca, Tolteca, Chichimeca, Totonaca, Mixteca, Zapoteca, Azteca prediction of 2012?  :eyebrow:

Nothing much except the end of an era is nothing new to the calendar. Except the calendar is incomplete so we don't know what "happens" in the next era. But yes technically the world ends, but gets recreated in the process.

The way the world ends in each era is parallel with things they experienced in nature. (volcanoes, earthquakes, ect.)
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Quote from: Recusant on July 23, 2017, 10:06:28 AM
Ah, late to the party. Congratulations on 2,000+ posts, Arturo!

Your contributions to discussions here are much appreciated. I've watched several of your videos too, and think you're making progress on that front. Here's to the next 2,000(+).  :dance:

:thumbsup: :heyhey: :jumps: :lol:
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Yes. Idk why but it's so fascinating
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Arturo! wait... you're already at 2090... THE FUTURE!!!

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on July 27, 2017, 12:58:48 AM
Arturo! wait... you're already at 2090... THE FUTURE!!!

Skynet is rising. In the future I was sent back to stop it. I am the terminator, I needs your clothes, your boots, and your motorcaicawl.
     Arturo The1  リ壱