News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinion

Started by Pasta Chick, December 21, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

I like pineapple on pizza sometimes.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on September 19, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Never tried that, but it sounds good.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Yeuck! Nearly as bad as pineapple and raisins in curries!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

I don't like cream cheese or anything made with it.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Hmmmph!  I like pineapple mixed with cream cheese.

Pineapple is also good when mixed with sweet potato, with a tiny dash of cinnamon.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tom62 on September 19, 2017, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: Dave on September 19, 2017, 04:35:03 PM
Quote from: Davin on September 19, 2017, 04:29:20 PM
I don't like cream cheese or anything made with it.
:thumbsup:
Seconded :thumbsup:

I don't mind the taste so much, but I'm tired of it getting it's creamy little hands into every dish...as if all it takes to make anything better or more fanciful is you have to add cream cheese to it. Like keep it out of my sushi rolls gosh damnit!

So I've thirdeded Davin's post!

So let me just say I'm not crazy about when using a public toilet, and after sitting down I find myself on a warm seat, which obviously implies someone else's ass was just recently sitting there.

This was part of a topic I had with a friend today during lunch,it developed after he excused himself from our table at the restaurant and went to the restroom.

When he returned he mentioned how happy he was that the seat he used was warm...(I know what your thinking, why would anyone make such a remark during a meal, and I agree it's totally inappropriate, but he's in his mid or late 70's so I guess he doesn't know better)

Anyway, after I thanked him for instilling such a horrible vision in my head of him on a toilet seat, I told him I thought the warm seat remark was gross, as I prefer a cold seat. We discussed this at length for some time, in my opinion I believe I won the argument. Our waitress seemed to agree with me as well.

I know what you are thinking, what does it matter if someones ass was on the seat ten seconds before you used it or 30 minutes ago?

Any butt germs are still there regardless of the time between seatings. I mean let's be honest here...regardless of the time of passage between when a person has used a seat I realize at some point someone else's naked butt was on the seat before mine, but it's just that the warmth of the seat implies some type of intimacy that I don't care to have with a complete strangers butt, especially a man's. (I would be singing a totally different tune here if it was say, Salma Hayek's butt who had warmed the seat prior to my use, but that's completely different, most men are pigs...)

So anyway I don't like a toilet seat warmed by another person's ass unless it's Salma Hayek, or maybe Deepika Padukone, Lisa Haydon, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Lupita Nyong'o, Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Kravitz, Penelope Cruz and again Salma Hayek.

I'm sure all of you agree with me, especially about Salma Hayek. 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on September 19, 2017, 04:19:23 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 19, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

I don't like it too much.

How about... :notsure: a pineapple sandwich? Two fat slices of pineapple with a slice of ham and cheese in the middle...

Maybe not. I'm not feeling that adventurous.  :P

No one

If I told you once, I've told you a Brazilian times, let's not turn the way we look at pineapples upside-down!

xSilverPhinx

:notsure:

I mean, I would wear a pineapple or two on my head along with an assortment of fruit, but I'm afraid that someone might want to pickhat me and eat it.  :(

Magdalena

Now you guys got me thinking about a Piña Colada.  :tellmemore:

...OH! And that song...

"If you like Piña Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you´re not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight, in the...La-la-la-la."

:dance1:

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 20, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

How about... :notsure: a pineapple sandwich? Two fat slices of pineapple with a slice of ham and cheese in the middle...

McDonald's tried that for their catholic customers. The Aloha Burger went head to head with the Filet O' Fish sandwich during Lent many years ago. The pineapple and barbecue sauce combination didn't make it past the first day.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 20, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

One popular dish in Britland used to be a slice of gammon with a grilled ring of pineapple on top and a fried egg on that. Brilliant way to ruin ham-n-eggs!

The grilked pineapple, still hot, with vanilla icecream by its side would be nics