News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ecurb's Travels

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 01, 2016, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

I can recommend imgur -- I went over to them when flickr started giving me problems and imgur is super user friendly.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 23, 2017, 12:46:47 AM
I see it's a Facebook post. The issue you're having could be due to a couple of things:

- if it's one of your own, are your settings set to 'private' or 'only friends may visualise photos'?

- did you click on the image before copying the image address?

If you answered 'no' to the first and 'yes' to the second, how about downloading the image and uploading it to another image hosting service such as imgur, photobucket or tinypic? :grin:

I set it to public and it still will not let me post.

My wife will try photobucket.  For me all those things are a pain in the ass.  Thanks!!!!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 23, 2017, 01:22:55 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 23, 2017, 12:46:47 AM
I see it's a Facebook post. The issue you're having could be due to a couple of things:

- if it's one of your own, are your settings set to 'private' or 'only friends may visualise photos'?

- did you click on the image before copying the image address?

If you answered 'no' to the first and 'yes' to the second, how about downloading the image and uploading it to another image hosting service such as imgur, photobucket or tinypic? :grin:

I set it to public and it still will not let me post.

My wife will try photobucket.  For me all those things are a pain in the ass.  Thanks!!!!

:thumbsup:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Tried photobucket.  Not working for me.  I'm cursed. 

If you want to see my photos, let me know and I'll give you my FB info.

xSilverPhinx

Ok, now you've piqued my curiosity. What's your FB info?

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 23, 2017, 02:10:37 AM
Ok, now you've piqued my curiosity. What's your FB info?

Me too, please.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Claireliontamer

Tank

Ok we can do it. This is a picture from "Stop The Wall" notice it has .jpg part way through it. I did this by looking at the image in the album. Then clicking 'view image' on the right mouse button menu and then copy/paste the URL between the image tags.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16174665_208794816191112_2625959832258795202_n.jpg?oh=765ba6c51042e5a6cf937cf3ce4c8022&oe=5A03E857

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Thanks, Tank, those of us with no face-in-the-book suffer a slight disadvantage (but one I am usually very happy to put up with!)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

Just look up Bruce Burleson from Belton, Texas on Facebook.  That's me.  Anyone interested can look.  The photos start with crooked houses in Amsterdam.  Anything before that is from before.  I'll be posting more throughout the day.  If anyone can figure out how to put them on the forum, have at it.  As I've told Tank, I do not get the "view image" option when I right click on the image, so I can't come up with a URL.  Sorry for the hassle. 

xSilverPhinx

Did I find the right Bruce Burleson on FB or is this someone else's? :sidesmile:

xSilverPhinx

Ok, I think I know what you're doing wrong...try clicking on the image with the left button (it should pop up) before clicking on it with the right to copy the image address.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 23, 2017, 05:31:55 PM
Just look up Bruce Burleson from Belton, Texas on Facebook.  That's me.  Anyone interested can look.  The photos start with crooked houses in Amsterdam.  Anything before that is from before.  I'll be posting more throughout the day.  If anyone can figure out how to put them on the forum, have at it.  As I've told Tank, I do not get the "view image" option when I right click on the image, so I can't come up with a URL.  Sorry for the hassle.
Hi I get Belton and a story about you but I still can't find your profile.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Claireliontamer

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 23, 2017, 05:49:15 PM
Did I find the right Bruce Burleson on FB or is this someone else's? :sidesmile:

That's me, that's an Amsterdam photo.