Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Media / Re: Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!
« Last Post by Arturo on Today at 04:11:05 PM »
I'm not a jerk!!

:)
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Atheist Image Dump II
« Last Post by Essie Mae on Today at 03:24:21 PM »
Honestly, that is quite a creative, and good looking tattoo.

I agree.

I'm not a fan of tats, but that is very funny.  :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Media / Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!
« Last Post by xSilverPhinx on Today at 03:20:23 PM »
I saw the maze as about 7' high, partly as I was in Hampton Court Maze only a few days ago and it was about that, or maybe a bit higher, so it was on my mind and also why would my partner, (chose Mr M) advise me not to go in if it was a very low one?

I 'saw' a rigid plastic cup which was said not to be durable. Well I beg to differ, the bloody things will probably be around longer than we are.

There was also a spelling mistake, all of which shows me to be a moaning, curmudgeonly, pernickety old trout devoid of any personality at all. I'm clearly traumatised and need counselling. What have you done to me Arturo?

:lol:

So true about the plastic cup!
« Last Post by xSilverPhinx on Today at 03:18:30 PM »
Honestly, that is quite a creative, and good looking tattoo.

I agree.
« Last Post by Essie Mae on Today at 03:16:10 PM »
I saw the maze as about 7' high, partly as I was in Hampton Court Maze only a few days ago and it was about that, or maybe a bit higher, so it was on my mind and also why would my partner, (chose Mr M) advise me not to go in if it was a very low one?

I 'saw' a rigid plastic cup which was said not to be durable. Well I beg to differ, the bloody things will probably be around longer than we are.

There was also a spelling mistake, all of which shows me to be a moaning, curmudgeonly, pernickety old trout devoid of any personality at all. I'm clearly traumatised and need counselling. What have you done to me Arturo?
« Last Post by No one on Today at 03:15:19 PM »
Honestly, that is quite a creative, and good looking tattoo. But yeah, god jr. can't be to thrilled while he helps choke all those chickens.
Football player Sammy Watkins and basketball player Kyrie Irving believe in a flat earth.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2734241?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion

I wonder it they play with flat balls (heh). 
« Last Post by xSilverPhinx on Today at 02:37:36 PM »
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Punishing puns!
« Last Post by xSilverPhinx on Today at 02:37:00 PM »
« Last Post by Magdalena on Today at 02:30:29 PM »
:notsure: Then maybe you would have to forcefully bring the other person into the maze with you so that you can climb on their shoulders while you use your homemade periscope.

Or grow wings, I don't know. :grin:
I would probably panic in there.  :worried:
 :panic:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10