Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Bearded Dudes Have Taken Over

Started by Biggus Dickus, January 18, 2020, 03:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Food in your beard is a bad thing?
Flavor Saver!!!

My beard comes in fully in about 2 weeks. Since I was around 12 years old.
It's very course hair, and much more sturdy than my face is.

So... I use a rotary electric razor (Philips, I think). It gets pretty close, but with my growth I sometimes have to shave twice per day.

My preference would be to have a beard when it's cold out, then clean shaven when it's warm.
But... my Asian wife doesn't like facial hair. She tolerates it once a year for a few weeks.
I think the longest was when I did a Klingon goatee (no hair near the lips, just outside and on the chin).

I have a beard now due to a combination of vacation, moving, and extreme laziness.

And don't even get me started on back hair (I'm reversible)

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Since this is an atheist forum, and we are all critical thinkers. I believe without a doubt that if I were to visit any of your homes or apartments I would find the toilet paper hung in what is the correct and proper fashion.

The folks at Engineering Degree took a scientific approach to answering one of the most critical questions of our modern times.
Which is whether toilet paper hang over or under.
(Of course it's over...DUH ::))

Check out their detailed illustrations below:

OVER
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

UNDER
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

One other item. if you really want to get good coverage in the trees and on the roof of your neighbors house, it's essential to throw the roll with the paper hanging over...
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on January 24, 2020, 01:13:59 PM
only the one on the right is cat-proof.

Or chihuahua-proof. Our little shit (wife's dog actually) would get at the toilet paper and drag it all over the house if the whole family went out for a meal. Solution- close the bathroom(s) door. Then again, no cats in the house would allow proper positioning of the paper roll. The chawa is long gone; now we have two rescues- a beagle/dachshund mix and a cavalier spaniel mix. Either is smarter than the two Maltese and the chawa we had, combined. Though I will say that that's damning with faint praise.

Biggus Dickus

Why famous dudes grow beards to deal with existential crises
A beard is rarely just a beard
By Luke Winkie

QuoteWas anyone really surprised when Beto O'Rourke emerged from exile with a freshly grown salt-and-pepper beard?

It seemed to materialize all at once. O'Rourke suspended his presidential bid on November 1, 2019, when he was still dressed in his trademark blue button-down and slacks, without a stray follicle on his mouth, nose, or chin. The rest of his winter was spent hunkered down in Texas, presumably engaging in the sort of cloistral rumination and recalibration that follows any public figure's collapse. In that time, O'Rourke proved once again that, apparently, personal and professional downfalls, setbacks, and sea changes are great fertilizers for facial hair.

FULL STORY HERE
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

I was never into facial hair, then it grew on me.

Kusa