News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

So, What Did Santa Bring You?

Started by xSilverPhinx, December 26, 2019, 01:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

I have a machete in the tool shed.  It is useful sometimes when whacking away at overgrown foliage.  The other big knife that I have is a cane knife.  It has a very broad and thin blade, about as long as the machete, It has a hook at the top of the end of the blade.   The one I have was made in Dominican Republic.  The quality of the blade is impressive.  It can be sharpened well enough to shave with. When struck it rings like a bell. No I do not use it for shaving.

billy rubin

my number two son just brought this in. the oldest boy gave him a blade blank, and he took some leather i had bought for a motorcycle seat and made a disc handle and sheath. cut the leather with his ordinary pocket knfe and shaped the handle on the bench grinder.

pretty nice work, much nice than the stainless blade from india deserves.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.