News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Flora -- HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, December 09, 2019, 02:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

This one may have set a record for the number of entries. People love the verdure.  :)

Thank you very much to all who submitted photos. Please PM me ASAP if I've missed any entries, or otherwise made a mistake in setting this poll.

Members may vote for up to six entries and can change their votes. Voting will close in about two weeks.

1. hermes2015

2. Lark

3. Tank

4. Bad Penny II

5. xSilverPhinx

6. jumbojak

7. Davin

8. Recusant

9. hermes2015

10. Lark

11. Tank

12. Bad Penny II

13. xSilverPhinx

14. Davin

15. Recusant

16. hermes2015

17. Lark

18. Tank

19. Bad Penny II

20. xSilverPhinx

21. Davin

22. Recusant

23. hermes2015

24. Lark

25. Tank

26. Bad Penny II

27. xSilverPhinx

28. Recusant

29. hermes2015

30. Lark

31. Tank

32. Bad Penny II

33. Recusant
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

An impressive response with some beautiful photos. The godless HAF denizens obviously have a soft side.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

A real challenge this time. I like them all.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

A very difficult choice as there are some really great pictures in the collection.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Wow, I'm having a very difficult time choosing just 6!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

im a sucker for orchids

used to have some growing on a trellis outside the kitchen.

wonderful things

set the function, not the mechanism.

Icarus

Some stunning, breath taking, photographs.  Thank you for the imaginative shots......whoever you are.  I wanted to vote for all of them. 

Recusant

Bump

The voting will be closing soon.   :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

Is it possible to change my vote?  I was going to try, but I'm afraid of screwing up the whole poll.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

Yes, I always set the poll to allow members to change their votes. It won't screw up the poll if you do.  :)
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Sandra Craft on December 22, 2019, 11:22:25 PM
Is it possible to change my vote?  I was going to try, but I'm afraid of screwing up the whole poll.

Yes. Just click remove vote (not remove poll) and then re-vote.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Congratulations, Tank. Your sunflower brought home first place in the flower show. Excellent! :)
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

A tankful of congratulations, Tank, on the beautiful spiral image.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Yes!  :frolic:
That photograph is hypnotizing. :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant