News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Saying Hello

Started by AlP, February 08, 2009, 06:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlP

Hi my name's Al. I was brought up and have remained an atheist all my life. I am a Humanist and a skeptic. My education was in Computer Science and I have a bachelor's degree in engineering. I work as a software engineer. Politically I am very liberal. I think science offers our best shot at understanding the world we all live in. This forum impressed me because of the posts written by so many thoughtful and intelligent people and the positive responses to our many diverse ideas. I hope to learn from you all and contribute to discussions.
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

McQ

Quote from: "AlP"Hi my name's Al. I was brought up and have remained an atheist all my life. I am a Humanist and a skeptic. My education was in Computer Science and I have a bachelor's degree in engineering. I work as a software engineer. Politically I am very liberal. I think science offers our best shot at understanding the world we all live in. This forum impressed me because of the posts written by so many thoughtful and intelligent people and the positive responses to our many diverse ideas. I hope to learn from you all and contribute to discussions.

Get lost, you pinko, commie heathen!  :D

Welcome to the forum, Al. Glad you're here.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

Yeah, sometimes what we post is just downright silly.

...  :D Welcome.
-Curio

Sovereign_Reason

Hey Al!  I'm new here too, so I'm going around saying what's up to people.  I'm actually going to go for a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science too in about a year or so.  Recommend any good schools?
Anyways, welcome man.  Hopefully we both find some interesting conversations on here!

Cecilie

Al here joined in 2009...
The world's what you create.

CAlden

Hello, it's good to be new with you.

CAlden