News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 05:03:48 PM
^^^LOL  That's hard to say.  When don't I think about kicking Pudding...  ;D

Interesting....

And how does that make you feel?

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 04:44:43 PM
Yes, Norway does look absolutely gorgeous.

Is it wrong that the picture of Norway, Sweden, and Finland together on a map remind me of (admittedly a bit deformed) male parts?

You mean like this?

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

I want to eat Pudding.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 12, 2012, 05:27:43 PM
Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 04:44:43 PM
Yes, Norway does look absolutely gorgeous.

Is it wrong that the picture of Norway, Sweden, and Finland together on a map remind me of (admittedly a bit deformed) male parts?

You mean like this?

Haha, yes, like that.

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on May 12, 2012, 06:08:48 PM

I want to eat Pudding.  ;D

Now THAT is something for Dr Sigmund Pudding to analyze. 

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Woohoo!  Way to go, Buddy!  Are you going to use the money to buy more tiny horses?

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2012, 08:36:34 PM
Woohoo!  Way to go, Buddy!  Are you going to use the money to buy more tiny horses?

Nah, I already bought Cash and another one that will be coming up from Kentucky here in a few weeks. This is going to be used to help with bills and such.

kitty

ahhh, so many reasons to be cheerful.
the sun is out, i might go play in my veggie patch.
lunch later my bestfriend's hs and then usual sunday evening with my folks. we're getting fed for free twice today - whooop!
meanwhile, my toddlers are trashing my house.....grrrr. guess i'll clean that up when the buggers are in bed lol.
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: kitty on May 13, 2012, 12:02:22 PM
meanwhile, my toddlers are trashing my house.....grrrr. guess i'll clean that up when the buggers are in bed lol.

I only have one, but I have given up all hope of keeping our home tidy while he's conscious.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 13, 2012, 03:28:09 PM
Quote from: kitty on May 13, 2012, 12:02:22 PM

I only have one, but I have given up all hope of keeping our home tidy while he's conscious.

Ha, that was my experience too!  T is finally of an age that I can order him out of the house "it's a beautiful day; go play outside." and clean then, but otherwise it's still pretty impossible to tidy up while he's underfoot.

Amicale

My DD's dad showed up with flowers for me that DD helped pay for -- she'd saved up $2.50 from helping him with chores, so she gave it to her dad, certain that would be enough to cover the cost of the awesome bouquet.  ;D I am very cheerful.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Aww! That is really sweet Amicale. :)

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Amicale on May 13, 2012, 04:15:22 PM
My DD's dad showed up with flowers for me that DD helped pay for -- she'd saved up $2.50 from helping him with chores, so she gave it to her dad, certain that would be enough to cover the cost of the awesome bouquet.  ;D I am very cheerful.

That is soooooo sweet *tear*
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on May 13, 2012, 04:15:22 PM

What a Sweet Pea!  And again, how wonderful that your DD's dad is such a good friend to you.   :D