News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I've had four replies to Vinnie's ad.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 17, 2012, 04:35:26 AM
I've had four replies to Vinnie's ad.  ;D
All from sausage factories?  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

En_Route

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 17, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
Quote from: En_Route on April 16, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
Quote from: Ali on April 16, 2012, 08:22:48 PM
I can't imagine.....dinosaurs, flashing lights....it's almost like they were designed by a 4 year old for 4 year olds.  LOL

I used to be insanely proud of my biscuit-toed crocodile leather specials;now they seem so dowdy in comparison.
Maybe these will cheer your feet...

Does that translate as "I don't believe in Soles"?
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on April 17, 2012, 02:55:56 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 17, 2012, 12:55:48 AM
Quote from: En_Route on April 16, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
Quote from: Ali on April 16, 2012, 08:22:48 PM
I can't imagine.....dinosaurs, flashing lights....it's almost like they were designed by a 4 year old for 4 year olds.  LOL

I used to be insanely proud of my biscuit-toed crocodile leather specials;now they seem so dowdy in comparison.
Maybe these will cheer your feet...

Does that translate as "I don't believe in Soles"?

*High five*  Nothing like a good pun to start the day off right.

Guardian85

"Ich bin atheist"
I am atheist.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

I have a lady coming out Saturday to look at Vinnie.  ;D If all goes well, I will have him sold and a new horse bought within the month. I have been in contact with a few breeders in our area and I thing I have found a nice gelding for me.

*Edit- Aaand I just got back from the mini farm that I work for, and I am now the soon-to-be owner of a little blue-eyed black mini colt.  ;D *happydance*

Tank

Stevil makes it to 2,000 posts
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Buddy

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

DeterminedJuliet

Someone give that man a knife!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

DeterminedJuliet

I just got signed on to write my own daily column  ;D
It's with a Canadian communications company launching a new website in May. I won't post too much about it here (trying to keep my identity private and all), but if anyone's interested in following it, they can PM me and I'll send them the info.

Okay, I promise I'll stop writing about my life-stuff now. :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 20, 2012, 06:41:46 PM
Okay, I promise I'll stop writing about my life-stuff now. :P

No, no, tell us this stuff -- this is the good stuff!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 20, 2012, 06:41:46 PM
I just got signed on to write my own daily column  ;D
It's with a Canadian Communications company launching a new website in May. I won't post too much about it here (trying to keep my identity private and all), but if anyone's interested in following it, they can PM me and I'll send them the info.

That is really cool.  Congrats.