Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2012, 08:36:05 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 03, 2012, 08:35:30 PM
They're so tiny and adorable!
And MANY. And deadly ferocious.  >:( And that's just one regiment.

Pft, I want one as a pet. He would ride on my shoulder and scare the crap out of people I don't like.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 03, 2012, 08:38:01 PM
and scare the crap out of people I don't like.
...And everyone else. Then eat them in such a way that no evidence of foul play remains.

Useful, yes?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

They're like cute little marshmellows.  I just want to squeeze them and keep them warm and cuddle their widdle faces.  

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:43:38 PM

They're like cute little marshmellows.  I just want to squeeze them and keep them warm and cuddle their widdle faces.  
Ah, but they are also hard, evil and equipped with a high-explosive self-destruct for when the primary and secondary weapons fail.

Imagine, legions of tiny Asmos spilling out of the wronged Sacred Car and then...

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2012, 08:46:45 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:43:38 PM

Ah, but they are also hard, evil and equipped with a high-explosive self-destruct for when the primary and secondary weapons fail.

But also tiny and precious and wearing tiny widdle fwower boxers. 

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:48:35 PM

I'm going to love him and squeeze him and name him Asmo.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 03, 2012, 08:49:52 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:48:35 PM

I'm going to love him and squeeze him and name him Asmo.  :D

*High fives Budhorse*

Ali

Imagine, legions of tiny Asmos spilling out of the wronged Sacred Car and then...

I'm kind of glad you can't see the look of horror that brought to my face.  Literally "jaw hanging open" and "clutching hands."  He was dead first, before they started eating him, right?  Right?

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:53:50 PM

I'm kind of glad you can't see the look of horror that brought to my face.  Literally "jaw hanging open" and "clutching hands."  He was dead first, before they started eating him, right?  Right?
NO.  >:(

And Asmos, they are FAR more deadly, not to mention insecticide resistant.

(Actually, I think it was dead prior to being eaten due to the controlled setting. There was this thing on Discovery though - I think it was Discovey - where them ants ate a baby alligator alive.)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2012, 08:59:51 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 08:53:50 PM

NO.  >:(

And Asmos, they are FAR more deadly, not to mention insecticide resistant.

(Actually, I think it was dead prior to being eaten due to the controlled setting. There was this thing on Discovery though - I think it was Discovey - where them ants ate a baby alligator alive.)

LOL  to "NO". 

I don't care if baby Asmos think they're deadly.  Budhorse and I are going to load them all into a baby pram and push them around the park.   :P

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 09:02:06 PM
I don't care if baby Asmos think they're deadly.  Budhorse and I are going to load them all into a baby pram and push them around the park.   :P
...Where they will gorge on the dog-walkers, the dogs, the children, more children and then a few more dogs, then they will multiply, doubling their numbers, then mass self-destruct for 1.5 exajoules of combined explosive force.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on February 03, 2012, 09:02:06 PM

*brofist*

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2012, 09:13:53 PM
...Where they will gorge on the dog-walkers, the dogs, the children, more children and then a few more dogs, then they will multiply, doubling their numbers, then mass self-destruct for 1.5 exajoules of combined explosive force.

The little Asmos are just doing their job of lessening the world's population

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 03, 2012, 09:16:50 PM
The little Asmos are just doing their job of lessening the world's population
Oh, come on! Gotta respect 1.5 exajoules!  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

What a good day.  I took a shower and then put clean pajamas on because I knew I didn't have to leave the house today.  And I ate a bunch of hummus.  Thumbs up for today.

AnimatedDirt