News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

You're such a crab.  I don't know why that makes me smile so much, but it does.  I like you, Pudding.  I like you a lot.

xSilverPhinx

My father's here. Sh***********************t  :o  :-\
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ali

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 20, 2012, 06:29:07 PM

Here as in at your house, or here as in reading up on your deviant atheist ways here on HAF?

Tank

Quote from: Ali on January 20, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 20, 2012, 06:29:07 PM

Here as in at your house, or here as in reading up on your deviant atheist ways here on HAF?

Now there's a worried poster!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

More to do with school stuff, and basically a portion of my immediate future. Nothing much, really. ;D

All under control now.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 20, 2012, 05:10:41 PM
Quote from: Ali on January 20, 2012, 04:31:01 PM
Pudding - are those decapitated rainbow bananas that I see?

Ye, Sweetdeath was in need of some.

I like that you cut them up for me. :)

Finished Merlin season 1 in 24 hours. Onto season 2 when I order it from Amazon.com.

Fweeee~! So excited. Hopefully making Merlin outfit in time for sci fi con or comic con.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 21, 2012, 12:00:19 AM
I like that you cut them up for me. :)

Finished Merlin season 1 in 24 hours. Onto season 2 when I order it from Amazon.com.

Fweeee~! So excited. Hopefully making Merlin outfit in time for sci fi con or comic con.

I'd like to go to a con one day. I have a cosplay, but I only get to wear it every once in a while.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

I love to sew and make things. Looking forward to buying the fabric for Merlin. It looks so comfy~ :)

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Ali on January 20, 2012, 06:03:23 PM
You're such a crab.  I don't know why that makes me smile so much, but it does.  I like you, Pudding.  I like you a lot.

Everybody should like me a lot, I am very likeable after all.

Sweetdeath

Buddy

You do have many hats after all. What's more likable than that?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Okay, so now that I've buttered you up a bit, can you please take Tank's tank, and add some wild power hungry eyes to it, and have it rolling over a bunch of darling babies and kittens and rainbows and what not?  Pretty please?  ;D ;D ;D

Buddy

DeterminedJuliet

I'm becoming too busy for HAF for a while. :( I have four assignments due next Friday, I'm working two jobs and I have a little munchkin running around that I rarely get to see.

:(

Sad panda.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Done. Couldn't find any angry eyes, so I just put Asmo on the tank.

Sorry to hear about that Juliet. Hope things slow down for you.