News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

By the time you read this I will be dead

Started by Jassman, June 27, 2006, 05:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jassman

Just joking.

My name is Cody Jassman (pronouced Jazzman) and I am currently living in Alberta, Canada.

The WWGHA people probably already know me.

I don't really know what else to say. My personality never comes through as clearly in text or on the phone as it does in person so I'll just end this post with a quote that I enjoy and that definitely pertains to this forum:

"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."
-George Carlin
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Whitney

Welcome Jassman.  Nice to see you here.

Asmodean Prime

so, just to clarify, you're not dead?  I was kinda excited, as it would have been my first communication to a dead person.  Oh well, I'll get over the disappointment.

Jassman

No, fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your opinion of me) I'm still alive. Although next time I don't post within a span of 6 days I probably will be dead. I'm usually not as busy as I have been.
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

TwistOfCain

Hey Jass. How's it hangin?
Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find Hell with me
I can show you what it's like.
-Danzig, Mother

"I AM THOTH! AND I WILL NOT BE HUMBLED -- BY MAN OR GOD!"
-Thoth-Amon, The Book of Thoth

Jassman

It's going awesome. I'm really likin' this forum so far...

Welcome to the forum by the way.