News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Drumd are big though. Suppose I could set up some buckets!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

The restaurant shut down due to a water main break. Thousands are without water.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: jumbojak on June 08, 2019, 09:31:24 PM
The restaurant shut down due to a water main break. Thousands are without water.
:panic:
No water!!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on June 07, 2019, 01:43:28 PM
Drumd are big though. Suppose I could set up some buckets!

Ringo Star started with a snare and a cymbal. Added a foot base drum later.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

That's a big restaurant!!!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on June 10, 2019, 12:30:21 PM
That's a big restaurant!!!
Very big.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

My neck screwed up again on Saturday and I finally bit the bullet and bought a traction balloon. Relieving the pressure really seems to help. I pinched myself and was able to feel it for the first time in eleven months.

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on June 27, 2019, 01:11:09 AM
My neck screwed up again on Saturday and I finally bit the bullet and bought a traction balloon. Relieving the pressure really seems to help. I pinched myself and was able to feel it for the first time in eleven months.

Well that's some good news.

xSilverPhinx

Masseuse?

xSilverPhinx

I just feel all this energy pent up inside I don't know what to do I feel like listening to music and singing totally off key as I dance awkwardly and I don't know maybe jump and bark at the moon or at people passing by the gate.  :jumps:

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 29, 2019, 09:38:46 PM

Masseuse?

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a stranger touching me like that. *shivers*

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 29, 2019, 11:33:24 PM
I just feel all this energy pent up inside I don't know what to do I feel like listening to music and singing totally off key as I dance awkwardly and I don't know maybe jump and bark at the moon or at people passing by the gate.  :jumps:

Do the Green Sally Squat challenge. Just go up and down when you're told to:

You will not make it to the end...

Dark Lightning

:o Duuude. Numbness is the worst thing that can happen! Pain is better. If you can't feel it, things can be injured and/or atrophy and you won't even know it. It's nice to see that you have the feeling back. :nod:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on June 30, 2019, 02:20:00 AM
You will not make it to the end...

You're right, I don't have that much energy. :grin: