News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Re: Billboard Blames ALL Democrats for 9/11

Started by Jolly Sapper, July 18, 2008, 04:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosityandthecat

I think this is the definition of "bat shit crazy."

QuoteMike Meehan claims he never expected so many people to pay attention to the billboards that he put up around Orlando -- the ones that feature the Twin Towers burning next to the slogan: "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/stcloud/orl-maxwell1808jul18,0,5591568.column

:brick:

(Incidentally, I'm not a Democrat, though I lean with them, politically. This is just as idiotic as a billboard blaming all Republicans for the death of Matthew Shepard.)
-Curio

Jolly Sapper

There should be an emoticon of a smiley's head exploding in honor of this.

afreethinker30

Pointing fingers to get votes this jerk needs to be taught a new way of thinking.That's like blaming gays for 9/11 ...The people who were all in charge of the country at the time are the ones to blame.This is just a bad smear campaign.I consider myself neither republican nor democrat.I don't see voting for someone just because they are in your party.Look at their voting record and that will tell you all you need to know. ;)

Will

ROFL. Yeah, this is pretty dumb. There's plenty of evidence that the Clinton Administration tried to make it perfectly clear that the number one threat to the US was OBL and that they should be seriously looking into the connections he was making at the time to fund a new attack (the temporary deal made between financier OBL and other planners is now called "al Qaeda"). So, in actuality, people who were Republicans were responsible... of course it'd be simply nuts to blame all members of a political party.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Loffler

As someone who considers politics a spectator sport, I love shit like this.

susangail

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

myleviathan

Just in case you forgot it's an election year, and the republicans are desperate. I'm voting for Nader.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

tornado

Quote from: "myleviathan"Just in case you forgot it's an election year, and the republicans are desperate. I'm voting for Nader.

Go Nader!

Loffler

Quote from: "Loffler"As someone who considers politics a spectator sport, I love shit like this.

QuoteBoth of these results will lower pollution and global warming in the long run. The headlines feature a problem its solution on the same page, and most people are too ignorant to even realize it.

Noooo!! Black President '08!

Chimera

Quote from: "Loffler"
Quote from: "Loffler"As someone who considers politics a spectator sport, I love shit like this.

QuoteBoth of these results will lower pollution and global warming in the long run. The headlines feature a problem its solution on the same page, and most people are too ignorant to even realize it.

Noooo!! Black President '08!

Just got my Obama bumper sticker yesterday ;)
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Occam

Oh, come now.  Certainly you must realize that 9/11 was a demonstration of God's wrath because the country accepted the Anti-Christ as president in 2000.   :D

Occam