News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's your best trait?

Started by weedoch, July 12, 2008, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeatlast

Probably my ability to transform into a short skinny hairless werewolf at the quarter moon and kill a yack from 200 yards away with mind bullets, that's telekinesis for the uninformed. (I stole the yack/telekinesis skill from Tenacious D).
In the real world my best trait is my refusal to give up once I have started something. Which does not always come handy, for example when I'm eating.
Oh well.
Adios dammit.
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!" "However," replied the universe,"The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."
-Stephen Crane

Dickson

I'm good at my job (English teacher).
"If there is a God,
I know he likes to rock"
--Billy Corgan

Faithless

I'm an excellent cook.  I'm smart.  I'm a good friend.  I am able to laugh at myself.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan

"It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand." - Mark Twain

curiosityandthecat

I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :D
-Curio

Asmodean

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :eek: With all the fundies!   :eek2:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"I'm totally awesome and humble, too.  :eek: With all the fundies!   ;)
-Curio

Asmodean

Your humility and awesomeness has no boundaries  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.